Online jQuery Training Course
The Core features of jquery help us in accomplishing the following tasks:
Core features of jquery help us in accomplishing the following tasks:
Often need to write many lines of code to make the Document Object Model
(DOM) tree and locate specific parts of an HTML document’s structure.
With jQuery, developers have a significant and efficient selector method at
- Modify the appearance and functionality of a web page: CSS offers a strongest method of
Influencing the way a document is rendered, but it falls short when not all
Web browsers support the same standards. With jQuery, developers can
Bridge this big gap, relying on the same old standards support across all web browsers.
- modify the content of a document:
JQuery can change the content of a document itself with a few keystrokes.
Text can be changed, images can be inserted or swapped, and lists can be
Reordered, or the entire structure of the HTML can be rewritten and
Extended—all with a single easy-to-use Application Programming
- Respond to a user’s interaction: Even the most elaborate and powerful
Behaviors are not useful if we can’t control when they take place. The jQuery
Library offers an elegant way to intercept a wide variety of events, such as a
User clicking on a link.
- Animate changes are made to a document: To effectively implement
Such interactive behaviors, a designer must also provide visual feedback
To the user. The jquery library facilitates this by providing a many
Effects such as fades and wipes.
- Receives information from a server without refreshing a page: This code
And XML, but has since come to represent many other greater set of technologies
For communicating between the server and client. The jQuery library
Removes the browser-specific complexity problem from this responsive, feature-rich
Process, allowing developers to make intension on the server-end functionality.
Why JQUERY Training?
Why you should Learn Jquery?
- JQuery promotes simplicity: Developers find jQuery is easy to learn this library is built on shorter, simpler code, after all. With simple syntax and open coding standards, developers can shorten the time it takes to deploy on siteany developer who has spent hours coding and testing CSS files will surely appreciate the simple implementation that jQuery brings to the table…
If Adobe Flash isn’t installed on any given browser, certain parts of the page may load inefficiently, if they render at all. This is not only made problem for the user; it makes developers to spend extra time coding for the browsers.
- JQuery can be SEO friendly: You may have the most appealed site, but is it worth it if you sacrifice style for SEO? The coding style of your site greatly affects the way it can be found in Google, Bing, and other search engines.j Query can be optimized for search engines, and there is a lot of plug-ins available to help developers in this task.
- JQuery pages load faster: one of the many factors affecting SEO is Google and other search engines using page load time.Thats why every developer should strive to make code as light and concise as possible. By reducing the size of the code we can do this job. Loading div tags option give by Jquery only when you need them.
Course Goal and Objective :
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more
- Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use
- Add a dash of Ajax. Helps to your web pages to interact with a web server.
- Collect data with web forms.
- By the completion of this course, you will be able to build complete interactive web applications using the jQuery.
- Become awesome in jQuery.
Pre-requisites for jQuery Training:
o This class is intended for web designers and developers who are familiar with HTML and CSS.
o Basic knlowdge of editor like notepad, edit plus, notepad++.
o Basic knlowdge of web browser like Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer.
Target Audience for Jquery Training
- This training course is designed for programmers who want to move into the jquery.
- New Developers who are interested to learn jquery.
- Web developers wanting to advance their skills
- Students in computer science courses and it related course
- Computer System Analyst those who works on wed systems will need to communicate effectively with designer and developer.
Jquery Training Advantages:
Upon completing this jQuery training, you will be able to:
- First time installment of jquery.
- Utilize your current skill of CSS selectors to select page elements with jQuery.
- Utilize jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
- Read and change HTML elements’ attributes programmatically.
- Change elements’ content, styles, height and width based on the user’s demand.
- Create new HTML elements and add them to your web page.
- Learning of reaction to keystrokes and clicks from the user.
- create your own visual effects to make your website unique
- Write less code by familiarizing yourself with jQuery’s utility functions.
- Introduction to Ajax, and jQuery that simplifies client-server communication.
- Add a date picker and build dialog boxes with jQuery’s widgets.
- jQuery Write Less Do More
- First page Introduction
- JQUERY Introduction
- jQuery Benefits
- JQuery Benefits
- jQuery Installation
- Downloading JQuery from JQuery Website
- Referring to JQuery File through Content Delivery Network
- jQuery Demo App
- Setting up JQuery in an HTML Document
- JQuery Demo App
- JQuery Demo App Continues
- jQuery Selectors jQuery Basic Selectors
- JQuery Selectors Intro Basic Selectors Explanation
- JQuery Basic Selectors Example Part 1
- JQuery Basic Selectors Example Part 2
- jQuery Attribute Selectors
- Attribute Selectors Description
- JQuery Attribute Selectors Examplepart 1
- JQuery Attribute Selectors Examplepart 2
- jQuery Basic Filters
- Basic Filters Description
- Basic Filters Example Part 1
- Basic Filters Example Part 2
- Basic Filters Example Part 3
- jQuery Child Filters
- Child Filter Description
- Child Filter Examples
- jQuery Content Filters
- Content Filters Description
- Content Filters Example
- jQuery Form Selectors
- Form Selectors Description
- Form Selectors Examples
- jQuery Hierarchy Selectors
- Hierarchy Selectors Description
- Hierarchy Selectors Examples
- jQuery Visibility Filters
- Visibility Filters Description with Example
- JQuery Traversal Intro and Ancestor Element
- JQuery Traversal Intro and Ancestor Element Description Part 1
- JQuery Traversal Intro and Ancestor Element Description Part 2
- Descendant traversal description
- Ancestor Examples
- Jquery Traversal
- Descendant traversal description
- Descendant Example Part 1
- Descendant Example Part 2
- Siblings Traversal Description
- Siblings Traversal Example
- Filtering Traversal Description
- Jquery DOM Manipulation
- JQuery DOM Manipulation Introduction and Class attribute Description
- Class Attribute Manipulation Example Part 1
- Class Attribute Manipulation Example Part 2
- Class Attribute Manipulation Example Part 3
- Class Attribute Manipulation Example Part 4
- DOM Insertion Description Part 1
- DOM Insertion Description Part 2
- DOM Insertion Description Part 3
- DOM Insertion Example
- DOM Insertion Example Part 1
- DOM Insertion Example Part 2
- DOM Insertion Example Part 3
- DOM Insertion Example Part 4
- DOM Insertion Example Part 5
- DOM Insertion Example Part 6
- DOM Removal and Replacement Description Part1
- DOM Removal and Replacement Description Example Part 1
- DOM Removal and Replacement Description Example Part 2
- General Attributes Description
- General Attributes Example
- Style attribute methods Part 1
- Style attribute methods Part 2
- Style attribute methods Part 3
- Style attribute methods Part 4
- Style attribute methods Part 5
- Keyboard Events Introduction Description
- Keyboard Events Introduction Examples
- Mouse Events Description Part 1
- Mouse Events Description Part 2
- Mouse Events Example Part 1
- Mouse Events Example Part 2
- Mouse Events Example Part 3
- Form Events Description
- Form Events Example Part 1
- Form Events Example Part 2
- Browser Events Description
- Browser Events Example Part 1
- Browser Events Example Part 2
- DOM Load Events Description
- Attaching Event Handlers Description Part 1
- Attaching Event Handlers Description Part 2
- Attaching Event Handlers Example Part 1
- Attaching Event Handlers Example Part 2
- Attaching Event Handlers Example Part 3
- Attaching Event Handlers Example Part 424*7 support by jquery experts
- Separate assignment for each topic
- Separate online exam for each topic
- Exam result available after competition of each test