About JPMorgan Bank Financial Modelling
Financial Modelling is considered to be a major skill with finding applications in many sectors not just within the financial and the banking industry but also within corporations. Financial modelling course is effective in preparing you for varied roles in core financial are that include:
- Equity Research
- Project Finance
- Credit rating
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Banking
- Business Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition
- IPO Analysis
- Corporate Finance
Financial Modelling helps you in gathering historical information about the various organizations as well as analyzing the organizations or the industry performance considering various financial parameters. This analysis is further utilized for developing the financial model for companies which acts as a major step in projecting the financial performance in future.
On the basis of this financial model the investors or the companies can develop a suitable valuation of the organizations. This kind of research analysis are being used in the sectors like equity research, financial KPOs or investment banking that surely help the financial advisory companies, investment bankers, project finance as well as equity research organizations.
Objectives of Financial Modelling
- Investment Banking: It helps the investment bankers to assess the value of the organization through the process of forecasting the revenues.
- Credit Rating : It helps the Credit Analysts to sharpen their skills by collecting historical information as well as forecasting growth in future and outstanding debts ion the excel sheets so as to find out the degree of risk factors that help them in assigning proper ratings.
- Equity Research: It helps the analysts in analyzing the competitor projections, financial projections and varied other dynamics of the organization, so as to find out whether it is a risky or a smart investment.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: It helps in proper assessment of the value of the company with which it wants to merge / acquire buy forecasting the company’s revenues, by conducting competition analysis as well as by preparing a debt schedule.
- Project Finance: It helps in assessment of the financial viability of the project as well as helps in creating the plan for funding with the help of equity along with debt components.
- Financial Analysis: It helps the organizations to assess their financial positions as well as helps them in creating a financial model for various projects as well as creating the funding plan with the help of equity as well as debt components.
Reason for Choosing JPMorgan Bank
Realizing the importance of banking sectors for the economy this unique course about financial modelling – Banking Sector of JPMorgan & Chase has been developed. The reason for choose JPMorgan Bank is that it is one of the well known and best banks across the globe possessing a stronger balance sheet. Moreover it covers several segments of banking for example Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and Trading etc.
JPMorgan Bank is amongst the oldest financial institutions located in United States. The history of the bank dates back to 200 years and is the leading financial services provider globally with assets worth $2.4 trillion and operating in more than 100 nations worldwide and has more than 235,000 employees. Being leader in investment banking, commercial banking, asset management, financial transaction processing as well as financial services for small businesses and customers, it will be a real learning example for the course.
Why Choose Financial Modelling?
With the ever evolving global economy, financial modelling is the best choice for a booming career in the finance sector. In this burdensome economy full of uncertainty, skills, tools as well as concepts are needed so as to achieve competitive edge in this highly cutthroat market. Financial modelling helps you by empowering you by providing an edge while making or changing career. It helps you to aspire for some of the top-notch positions in the organizations and positions like: Equity Research Analyst (Retail & Auto), Amazon (Finance Manager), Group manager (Acquisitions) etc.
This is one of a kind course in financial modelling based on JPMorgan & Chase Bank and this course has been created for everyone who is interested in knowing and learning about the banking sector and helps in creating financial model right from the basics. Some of the major topics that will be included in this course are:
- Overview of the Banking Sector
- What makes the Banks a different entity?
- Comparison of Financial Statements
- Regulatory Requirements
- Projections for Loan Portfolios
- Projections for Loan Loss Reserves
- Projections for Balance Sheet
- Interest-bearing liabilities & assets
- Projection for Income Statements
- Projections for Cash flow Statements
- Linking of Financial Statements
- Dividends & Stock Repurchase
- Dividend Discount Model
- Capital Adequacy
- Public Comparables
Some of the unique course highlights include: extensive trainings, live webinars, certification, Excel workbooks, comprehensive study notes, application of financial models for analysis as well as doubt resolution with the help of experts.
This highly advanced financial modelling course will enable, as a professional to handle finance models through application of tools that are of advanced level as well as various Excel applications.
Requirements or Pre-requisites for Course
Anyone is welcome to enrol in this self-paced course of financial modelling. This course does not require a prior background in financial modelling or Bank. However if you want to opt for this course then you should possess knowledge about:
- Excel: First prerequisite for this course is basic knowledge about Excel, which is highly recommended before enrolling in this course. The students with no knowledge or limited amount of knowledge about Excel should first learn Excel course.
- Financial Modelling: For this course some amount of basic financial modelling information is being presumed. If you have never developed any financial model then it would be better that you should get enrolled in the basic package first.
- Accounting: It is assumed that you should have the basic introductory knowledge about accounting for example basic skills regarding balance sheet, income statements, or cash flows.
Target Audience for Training
Some of the target audiences for financial modelling course include:
- Equity Research Analysts interested in studying banking sector
- Financial Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- MBA or BBA Finance students
- Finance Professionals
This is best suited program for both students as well as professionals who are working or planning to work in investment, corporate finance, credit, critical thinking ,equity research, analytical skills , mergers & acquisition as well as project. This is an ideal course in finance for CFA as well as CA program candidates, B Tech, FRM, Commerce graduates along with MBA finance candidates who are looking for a bright career in the field of finance or banking.
FAQs- General Questions
- How will this Financial Modelling Certificate be beneficial to me?
This course ware will help you learn financial modelling, company valuation and financial statement analysis. You will learn to use MS Excel as a financial modelling tool. Apart from this you will get exposed to finance industry because you will be working on various projects. By earning this certificate you will get career assistance from industry bankers who will provide help in interviews and job search. You will learn the technical aspect of finance in this course ware that will help you to answer interview questions precisely.
- What jobs will I get after getting certified in Financial Modelling Certificate?
Financial Modelling Certificate will help you gain an entry as Financial Analyst or Associate in Investment Banking or Corporate Banking division of companies such as Credit Suisse, ICICI etc. You can get jobs in brokerage houses like Motilal Oswal, Karvy, Deutshe Bank etc. as Equity Research Analyst. You can work as Business Analyst, Financial Modelling Analyst, Strategy Executive and Project Finance Analyst in different Financial Institutions.
- What if I have any doubt about course?
If you have any doubt you can login, send an email, our faculty will respond within 24 hours. You can also chat with us online and this facility is available 24X7. You can schedule a phone call with us to clear the doubt. If you have a Skype Id you can login and schedule a face to face session with our faculty members to clear your doubts.
- How will I learn Financial Modelling Online?
This courseware can be accessed from anywhere and any number of times. You can make unlimited calls to clear your doubts. We have uploaded videos for each and every module that will be helpful to understand and the language used in modules is simple and easy to understand. In case if you need any further explanation to specific modules our faculty can be reached either through email, phone call and Skype.
This courseware in Financial Modelling is knowledge packed and the content in modules is easy to understand. The modules have helped me in understanding the complex models of finance. The certificate has provided a sound knowledge of MS Excel. I recommended many of my friends and family members to join this online course.
The industry exposure works well because you study live and complex cases and you understand how things work from industry perspective. You apply practically what you have studied so far. Since I had little knowledge of Excel I couldn’t catch up on work but this courseware helped me to improve on my MS Excel skills. Thanks to all the faculty members who supported well in times of need.
This courseware helped me to design a financial model independently for my company. The step by step teaching of basic knowledge for creating a finance model is really good. The best part is the language used in modules is lucid and easy to understand without any third persons help. The case study helps a lot in understanding and gaining knowledge about the Finance modelling better. I made my friend join this Finance modelling course because he wanted a growth in his career. In future I would like to join some more courses in Finance that will help me grow in my company.
This courseware blended with my experience as a Finance manager in a company. I like modelling and budget preparing and releasing the Balance Sheet statements etc. This courseware has helped me to understand the market competition and analyses the financial models using MS Excel tools easily and accurately. MS Excel is important in financial world, after this certification course I have learned to use MS Excel accurately and creating financial models using Excel.
Career Benefits of Training
- Financial model building capacities get enhanced
Financial modelling helps the financial analysts or professionals in enhancing their model building capacities that depict the financial assets as well as business performance. Financial modelling skills are a must for every commerce professional as well as finance professional, mainly for the people at the mid-senior management professionals all across the globe. Additionally you will also gain MS Excel skills. This will help you in getting an in-depth knowledge of various financial modelling techniques for achieving success in highly competitive and dynamic work environment.
- Gain Excellence in Financial World
This is unique course that will help you in valuation as well as analysis of the organizations, FPOs along with IPOs in the sector of financial modelling. With the help of this program you can build your own financial model efficiently. It also teaches you all the nitty-gritty about investments that are done at nascent stage that are valued with full accuracy through hands-on financial modelling.
- Better Paid and Secure Jobs
On an average the starting salary for financial analysts, research analysts, and equity research associates starts with a package of 5 lakh rupees per annum in India. As you grow up in the level of job the pay package also rises in leaps and bounds and a senior finance manager or a finance manager can expect a salary of approximately one crore per annum. This sector thus offers a wide range opportunities to purse a bright career which is well rewarding and offers unique opportunities to work abroad as well with international banks or finance organizations like JPMorgan and Chase.