IPOs, FPOs Modeling:
When any private organization wants to grow but lacks capital required for it, instead of taking debt from banks, it decides to go public and sell shares. It goes to Investment Bank to set up IPO. IB arranges for IPO where shares are divided as per the capital requirement and in this way public buys those shares and business gets money.
Through this training we shall learn about fund raising options IPO, FPO, the role of investment banking in the same and IPO modeling.
- Introduction – Ways of raising capital
- What is an IPO and the IPO Process
- Why do companies go public ?
- IPO Valuation techniques
- DCF Valuation
- Comparable method
- Venture Capital method
- Follow on public offers
- Summer /Winter Interns
- People who want to study this course along with academics
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance