The iOS8 App Development (Module #3) – iOS 8 Advanced Features:
This online course on iOS Apps Development training will teach you about the iPhone and iPad App development and how XCode and Objective-C are used to create a functional native iOS App. Through this course you will be learning about If, Switch Statements, Operators and Loops. And also you will understand UI and MVC Pattern, also you will get to learn about Extensions and Protocols and also what is key value coding.
This training course teaches you all of the essential concepts and knowledge you need about iOS.
- You will get to learn to build your own App.
- Learn to work with UI components and UI layouts
- Anyone who want to learn about iOS App development.
- Beginners to iOS App development.
- Students who want to build career as App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- As a designer if you are looking to upgrade your skill set, and you’ve decided that learning how to make native apps for Apple’s iOS platform.
- This tutorial do not required any previous iPhone / iPad App development experience.
- A Mac computer.
- Xcode IDE
- iOS SDK tool.
- We expect some basic understanding of programming but not compulsory.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course, but it certainly helps if you have any.