Introduction to Routers Fundamentals Training Course:
- IP routing is the process of transporting data from source to destination on a determined path across two or more networks.
- IP routing enables two or more devices on different TCP/IP networks to connect with each other.
- IP routing provides the path for reaching the destination device. This course is all about IP Routing and Routing protocols.
- In this training will concentrate on learning about IP routing. Here we will understand why routing and its mechanism, all protocols information which are used for static and dynamic routing , practical with packet tracer static routing, classification of routing, one dynamic protocol-RIP introduction and configuration of RIP protocol using simulator.
- The next module of the course will discuss about the routing protocols.
- Here we will understand how IGRP works as a load balancer, EIGRP Ideal protocol and its main metrics discussions, actual EIGRP configuration with packet tracer using three routers, OSPF small introduction and its terminology, OSPF configuration practical with packet tracer and BGP configuration practical and theory.
What are the requirements Introduction to Routers Fundamentals?
Basic Computer Knowledge
Computer networking basic concept
Any server knowledge
Passion to learn
Introduction to Routers Fundamentals target audience?
- Network administrators/engineers/managers/designers
- Project managers
- Individuals seeking the CCENT or CCNA certifications
- Support engineers, systems engineers or network technicians.