Introduction to Hospital Operations Management
Introduction to Hospital Operations Management aims at providing insight about the basics of Hospital and Hospital Functions. Further it will put insight on Classification of Hospital and functional categories. We will also describe about the Hospital and patient relationship. What are the ways to make this hospital patient relationship stronger?
Requirement and standard norms to run the hospital as per the various industry like statutory requirements, Health insurance industry norms etc. We will also see the importance of Hospital accreditation procedures. Statistical indicators of Hospital operations. How to identify the Hospital place in the industry and its immediate competitors in external environment. We will also put emphasis on Cross functional departmental profile and its relationship in effective Hospital operations. Further we will classify this topic in broad six sections which will help to understand the Hospital operations on Macro and micro basis.
After this course we will able to understand Hospital definition, classification of Hospital and its implication and more important about the statistical indicator of hospital operations performance in short. Learners will able to understand the developmental phases of Hospital, and the phase four about hospital as center of Medical technology. We would be able to understand the importance of Hospital operations management subject in hospital management. This course will further develop the platform for next subsequent course to be learnt by the learner. As club with all the sections it will help to make the hospital operations more efficient on day to day basis.
Hospital Operations Management Pre-Requisites:
- A pharma, medical or science background will be an added advantage
- A Computer with internet
- Basic Computer knowledge
Hospital Operations Management Learning Objectives:
- At preparing learners to manage hospital operations in order to deliver quality treatment to patients through proper controlling.
- At exposing Learners to professional way of Managing Hospital operations effectively
- At identifying the Hospital Current position in the market and to find the immediate competitor in the industry
Hospital Operations Management Target Audience:
- Professional- Nursing home Directors, Floor Coordinators, Jr Medical administrators
- Anyone who wants to know about hospital Operations Management and its content in depth