Introduction to Associate Financial Planning Course
This course is specially designed for all the aspirants who want to apply for the Associate Financial Planning – Investment Planning examination. It is a preparatory course for the professionals who wish to appear for this examination. We have also provided you with a basic module of Introduction to Financial Planning to understand all the basic concepts of this course. Associate Financial Planner Certification is a mark of excellence granted to individuals who meet the stringent standards of education, examination, experience and ethics. Associate Financial Planner Certification is the most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning qualification recognized and respected by the global financial community. The Certification wins trust and presents opportunities worldwide. In this era of super specialization, the Professional Certification -, gears career aspirants and existing financial intermediaries for giving comprehensive financial advisory services to individuals and make a satisfying career in the financial services industry.
About the Associate Financial Planner (AFP) Certification:
Statistics show that more and more people seek advice from financial planning professionals to alleviate the negative impact of unstable economies. You should know that, a career in financial planning will be filled with opportunities and challenges. However, even if many people go to financial advisors for advice, the problem arises in choosing the right financial planner for them. The reason for this is that an increasing number of people in the financial services industry call themselves “financial advisers.” And this is the reason why, there is a need for true financial planning professionals to differentiate themselves and demonstrate confidently that they are truly competent and capable. This differentiation can be achieved by choosing to become an Associate Financial Planner (AFP®), a professional designation awarded by the Registered Financial Planners Philippines. Become an Associate Financial Planner (AFP) The public is looking for a financial planner who has demonstrated a commitment to competency, and financial professionals want an established certification that will sets them apart in the globally expanding financial planning profession. As an AFP, you can energize and revitalize your career by leveraging the knowledge and prestige associated with one of the world’s most recognized financial planning certification.
Benefits of the AFP Certification:
- Immediate recognition from clients,peers and employers with AFP designation after your name
- Strict eligibility criteria means only a selected few are privileged to hold this designation.
- AFP Certification will Provide you with a good starting point for professional who have the necessary skills sets and knowledge in basic personal financial planning.
- Provides an interim designation while you are pursuing the Registered Financial Planner (RFP) quantification in the future.
- Become part of the preeminent financial planning organization in the country, the Association of RFPs in the Philippines with numerous benefits, including access to technical sessions, events, seminars, and conferences.
What are the requirements for Introduction to Associate Financial Planning Course?
– A PC with internet – Knowledge of Basic Finance terms
What am I going to get from this Introduction to Associate Financial Planning Course?
– Be equipped with financial concepts, tools and techniques to help make better informed personal financial decisions – Gain insights to the management of your financial resources to achieve your desired lifestyle or retirement plan – Covers Investment planning topics that form the foundations of the career of any financial services professional.
What is the target audience?
– Financial Planners – Finance Majors – Professionals in Finance domain