Interest Rate GAP analysis:
Asset Liability Management (ALM) a critical function for banks and financial institutions considering the volatility in global markets, changing regulatory environment and new products. Looking into this it has become very important to manage various risks that a business is susceptible to.
Through these tutorials we are going to understanding and important part of Asset Liability Management i.e. interest rate gap analysis and its methods.
Some of the tutorials contained in the course are as below:
- The concept of gap analysis
- The method of preparation of gap report
- The process of calculating gap, cumulative gap and related measures
- The critical factors that have to be considered while slotting balance sheet items in the gap report.
- How to identify the key positions in gap report
- Supervisory Agencies
- Mutual Funds
- Brokerage Houses
- Stock Exchanges
- Insurance Companies
- Accountancy Firms
- Law Firms
- Rating Agencies
- Basic knowledge of risk management and finance concepts