About Informatica Powercenter 9.X Course:
What you should expect from this course? You can expect to learn the Key Features, Components and Important Concepts in Informatica.
In this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge on Informatica. Developers new to Informatica require to implement data integration projects, exposing core features of PowerCenter , through lectures.
Informatica course is designed for Fresh graduates and employees to gain expertise in Informatica power center and boost your career with advanced Informatica. Right from the basics to advanced level topics simply go thru the course in the sequence it is created. With Informatica attendees can gain Great knowledge on Workflow Manager and Monitor techniques, and deploy other strategies like creating transformations, mappings, reusable objects, sessions and workflows to retrieve, alter and load data. Gain expert level knowledge in topics like ETL, Troubleshooting, and Debugger usage tools.
This course is designed to prepare the viewer with Informatica Powercenter 9.X ETL developer.In this course we will try to explain the usage of Informatica in Data warehouse, different components of Powercenter 9.X,Architecture of Powercenter 9.X, different type of transformations involved in Informatica and their uses in detail. The different development and administration components are explained in details. We have also covered how to develop mappings and mapplets and assign different roles and permissions to various users.
After completion of this course you are equipped with skills needed for Informatica development, Administration and trouble shooting.
What are the requirements?
– Basic Computer Knowledge
– Passion to learn
– Basic database knowledge
– Knowledge of SQL or Oracle is must
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 20 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
– To study a completely new ETL tool Informatica Powercenter and learning related concepts of Mappings, Repositories, and Workflows etc.
– Insight into the data integration platform
– Students will be exposed to Informatica Velocity Best Practices, troubleshooting techniques, and the use of technical support options
– Developers new to Informatica require to implement data integration projects, exposing core features of PowerCenter , through lecture and hands-on exercises
What is the target audience?
– Students- Fresh Graduates looking to upgrade their resume
– Professionals- Employees looking for advancing their career
– Anyone who wants to learn Informatica Powercenter 9.X