A fine topic that must be suitably names as Granny’s folk stories, IMTP or Indian Management Thoughts and Practices appear like understanding out from the stories out grandmother utilized to tell us in our childhood days which always has a good over evil or truth always triumphs kind of a theme.
IMTP is a very diverse subject, one of it’s type that you will meet in your entire 3 years of BMS as well as there can never be any student who will speak “I hae already finished ny IMTP studies” .A firm core theory subject IMTP is not amazing you disregard that easily. It is one of those subjects that will trouble you if you avoid it. There are Sanskrit shlokas along with definitions by eminent scholars that provide you a feeling of being in Theology College instead of the solid core commerce learn that you have been doing for the last three years.
MTP lectures can be very difficult as rarely do colleges discover good professors for this subject as well as you can’t let a bad professor to dishearten you in this subject. IMTP desires a dissimilar approach as well as after looking at the contents if you just give up then you are digging your own KT grave with such the laid back attitude.
The reality remains that we Indians do have a excess of thoughts as well as traditions which have been practiced by our ancestors as well as have helped them to grow as well as prosper personally as well as professionally. Westerners have woken up to our treasure trove of values as well as way of life plus it have also made extraordinary progress in their business with personal lives by function of simple concepts as well as lifestyle measures practiced by our ancestors.
We also can advantage a lot if we firstly appreciate these concepts as well as relate them with our lives. IMTP is a world of its own, it’s very diverse as well as mere textual knowledge will not assist in finding the type of valuable information that is given out here.
The learning of IMTP how ever boring as well as pointless as it may seem is very important for you as the boss in making for tomorrow. This subject assist us understand how to reach success as well as mental peace without losing out on the center aspects of a fulfilling life.
IMTP lectures require to be present at as a thumb rule and in case you are not relaxed with the faculty make certain you have a word with them or the coordinator to make sure that you have somebody with knowledge on the subject. You cannot self study this one, you may interpret as well as pass as well as if you wish to really exploit what they have taught you require to be able to appreciate what they have supposed correctly.
Is IMTP uninteresting?
Yes, IMTP if you do not appreciate it is very uninteresting. Make certain you appreciate what you are studying then you will discover this subject as a very motivating part of your academics. If you give up on it saying that it is uninteresting then taking benefits from it from a marks outlook or an individual angle will be very hard.
Is it Difficult?
Yes, IMTP is little bit difficult if you take it up at the final minute because you will not appreciate what is going on, this subject wants patience as well as efforts across a long period of time.
Course Curriculam for IMTP?
The following modules in this course:
- Indian Management Thoughts and Practices Introduction
- The Indian Ethos
- The Indian Culture and Other Dominant Cultures
- The Personality
- The Concept of Man Koshas
- The Gunas
- The Meditation
- The Leadership
- The Motivation
- The Society and Values
- The Festivals of India and Harmony with Nature.
- The Indian Concept of Learning
- The Core Teachings of Different Religions
- The Spirituality
- The Concept of Maya
- The Concept of Dharma
- The Karma and Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam
- Indian Management Thoughts and Practices Conclusion
Where to learn this Subject?
For IMTP there are two type of people, so you may be somebody who is enthralled by the content of the topic and out of nosiness wish to interpret the subject as well as you can be somebody who totally is in for a loss of what this subject talks about as well as just would like to get rid of it ASAP!
For the Category Two the ones who hate this subject,
here goes a list of how YOU can go about doing things:
- Do not hatred IMTP
- Attendlectures on a regular basis
- After all lecture go home andread back whatsoever was taught in class.
- Take up your Units in the order3-4-1-2 and start
- Readout the chapters, and then go on to the concepts of learning, short notes, differentiate among as well as lastly do the long answer questions.
- Finish this action within20 days by studying 2 hours every day as well as lastly take up past year’s board question papers as well as complete your studies within a duration of one month followed by revisions for half an hour a day for 15 days more of the important questions you receive at the Coaching classes/ College.
Required skills, qualifications and training of Indian Management Thoughts and Practices
There are no Pre-requisites for this course. Management students in addition to professionals will take pleasure in this course. Anyone interested in the teach management Indian way can take this course.
Benefits of the course of Indian Management Thoughts and Practices
- The eduCBA e-campus
- Virtual campus powered by the robust LMS which allow to learn through internet with cutting edge features
- The Online Video Training Material
- The Online Mock Tests & Quizzes Presentation Slides
- The Academic Support (For some academic doubts connected to Online Training get connected to our subject matter specialist by just a mail)
What type of qualifications is required for Indian Management Thoughts and Practices?
There is no such type of exact qualifications requisite for this field but it is also true that there are an escalating number of qualifications becoming obtainable at the Masters level as well as as part of MBA courses.
What skills or the competencies would be required for:
- The Business skills
- People skills
What further training or education is obtainable in of Indian Management Thoughts and Practices?
There are three main kinds of the training providers:
- All the Business schools
- All the Universities
- All the Independent training providers
The following lists are target audiences of the training of the of Indian Management Thoughts and Practices.
- The Employees
- The Customers/consumers
- The Local community
- The Media
- The Consumer associations
- The Business partners
- The Investors
- The General public
- The Trade unions
- Public authorities as well as regulators
- The Local organizations or institutions
- The Not-for-profit or the non-governmental organizations
- The Prospective employees
- The Aboriginal communities
- What is meaning of Indian Management Thoughts and Practices?
IMTP is a very diverse subject, one of it’s type that you will meet in your entire 3 years of BMS. IMTP desires a dissimilar approach as well as after looking at the contents if you just give up then you are digging your own KT grave with such the laid back attitude.
- From where do we learn these techniques?
A lot of institutions today offer courses for the Indian Management Thoughts and Practices Training. One can enroll in them. At the end of the courses they get certificates or the diplomas of the course.
- What are the basic qualifications requisite for joining these courses?
The candidate should finish the Masters Level as well as part of MBA courses.
The advantage of Corporate Social Responsibility training
The Business related Benefits of the CSR
- Win the fresh business
- boost the client retention
- Develop as well as get better relationships with the clients, suppliers as well as networks
- Attract, retain as well as protect a pleased workforce as well as it can be an Employer of Choice
- Save the money on power as well as operating costs with manage risk
Sulochana Jhadav – All-inclusive course training
The trainings offered by them is really comprehensive & to the point.
Jinen Shah – Pleasant Experience
The course training of this subject is really helpful for the students and now I am ready to continue for more courses
Mathew Mascherenas – Awesome Training
A of the students be fond of the courses of this site, it can be used by many & can take the advantage of these courses
Benefit or the advantage of the training
This is an online based course on the topic of the Indian Management Thoughts & Practices where you will be learning regarding the Indian ethos, the knowledge regarding gunas, the meditation, the leadership, the motivation etc. such things. Also you will be learning regarding the idea of maya, the dharma, karma, the spirituality. Also you will study regarding Karma as well as Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam concept. All the branches Indian Management Thoughts and Practices is the official end of your education as well as you totally cannot let one subject keep you away from your graduate status for the 6 months more. Indian Management Thoughts and Practices is based on the lot of concepts as well as theories that children from Indian families grow up pay attention to so its not a total disappointment for most of you,” says well known personality of the BMS Alumni