Strategic management offers complete way to the enterprise and involves stating the company’s objectives, evolving policies and plans intended to attain these objectives, and then assigning resources to implement the plans. Researchers and practicing managers have established several models and outlines to support in strategic decision making in the perspective of difficult environments and competitive dynamics. Strategic management is not fixed in nature; the models often include a feedback loop to display performance and notify the next round of preparation.
Through this course we are going to understand introduction to strategic management, sustainable competitive advantage, levels of strategy and strategic management functions and benefits.
Benefit of this course
- Take the course to begin gaining the business strategy and strategy formulation skills you need to effectively map your organization’s future
- This strategic Management course is designed to work in the real world
- The entire strategic planning process is covered in detail from the basics of strategy formulation to the implementation of business strategies in the “real world.
- Strategic Management Course will help managers at all levels maximize the resources of their organization.
- Marketing Managers
- Business Owners
- Sales guys
- Students looking for a career in Strategy
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn