HDFS Architecture or Hardtop distributed File System files which are divided into blocks and how these blocks are stored in multiple machines. It is designed to turn the industry servers into massive storage system that can store unlimited data with multiple copies without any loss of data. This application allows parallel processing happen how it manages to store data in unlimited amount.
To make data reliable it is not dependent on any data protection mechanism instead file contents are replicated. One of the advantages is multiple data transfer.
This detailed course will help you understand all the important concepts and topics of Hadoop and HDFS Architecture.
The training will include the following;
- Introduction to BIG DATA and Its characteristics
- 4 V’s of BIG DATA(IBM Definition of BIG DATA)
- What is Hadoop?
- Why Hadoop?
- Core Components of Hadoop
- Intro to HDFS and its Architecture
- Difference b/w Code Locality and Data Locality
- HDFS commands
- Name Node’s Safe Mode
- What is Daemon?
- Hadoop Daemons?
- What is Name Node?
- What is Data Node?
- What is Secondary name Node?
- What is Job Tracker?
- What is Task Tracker?
- Rack awareness
- Introduction to Block size
- Introduction to Replication Factor(R.F)
- Introduction to HeartBeat Signal/Pulse
- Introduction to Block report
- Difference between Block and split
- Data analysts/scientists
- Anyone who wants to learn about HDFS
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Big data concepts
- Passion to learn