Group Dynamics- Behaviour Course:
eduCBA brings you the course on Group Dynamics – Behaviour . This course is for everyone who wants to know and learn about group behaviour and study this important topic in Human Resources.
Group dynamics assumes greater significance in today’s context as it helps in understanding how people form groups and how these groups evolve and through interaction of the members. Groups can be informal or formal but typically have a set pattern of how they function.
Highlights of Group Dynamics- Behaviour Course:
- The course has been into two modules. the first one deals with understanding the meaning of group and its importance. Here he would understand synergy and meaning of formal and informal groups.
- The next module is specific to understanding stages of group development.
- Here you would understand Group Development- Forming, Storming Norming, Performing, Adjouring, Homans Theory on Group Dynamics, Understanding Group Behavior, Group Cohesion, Group Think, Group Decision making, Advantages of Group Decision making and Delphi Technique
Pre-Requisites for Group Dynamics- Behaviour Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn
Target Audience for Group Dynamics- Behaviour Course:
- Students pursuing for graduation and post-graduation
- For the individuals who required to crack an interview round
- Anyone interested in knowing how to be ahead in group discussions