What is Google Adwords?
Google AdWords is an advertising service on the webspace. It lets advertisers compete to display brief advertising copy to those using the internet. It is partly based on keywords, predefined by the advertisers that can link the copy to the content of web pages shown to those performing a web search.
Web pages from Google and from partner websites are designed to allow Google to select and display this advertising copy.
Benefits of Using Google Adwords Training
- The Reach- According to an article, ads created through Adwords have the potential to reach 80% of the audience. This number is quite significant and can prove hugely beneficial for business.
- Providing Solutions- One additional benefit of using Google Adwords training is that customers are already looking for the products/services you are putting on offer. This probably means that you can also offer a solution to the customers and leave them gratified.
- Data Indicators: Google Adwords training also generates frequent reports on how the website is performing and provides enough space for one to improve/change/stop/continue a trend.
Features of Google Adwords Course
Though Google Adwords Course come loaded with a host of features, there are a few of the features which are expected to gain more importance in the future. These are as follows,
- Call-Only Campaigns: This feature was introduced in February 2015 by Google to accrue benefit from the people who search for service/businesses on their phone, and allowing one to make calls right away. Though this is not ideal for all kinds of businesses, it is a fairly good option for those who prefer to call rather than visit a website.
In the ad, instead of the headline, what is displayed is the phone number of the organisation offering the particular service along with a call button. This is only offered on mobile phones and makes for good bidding practice, letting one determine the worth of each phone call to the business.
- Video Campaign Updates or TrueView: Two products, TrueView Cards and TrueView Shopping were released by Google soon after the launch of Call-Only Campaigns. In addition to letting one add more information about the business, TrueView Cards can directly lead the customer to the website and incorporate videos and playlists related to your core business that you would wish to recommend to the customer. TrueView Shopping allows one to include specific details about the product and make a purchase from the product website through the video ad.
- New Ad Extensions: Structured snippets aid in automatically pulling information about the business and products from the website and display that information along with the ad. With structured snippet extensions, one can choose to highlight anything they desire.
- Shopping Remarketing Lists: It allows one to specifically target customers whom you feel you can convert. For example, if someone showed interest in your product and visited your website but did not make a purchase, you can continue to show your ad to them.
- Gmail Ads: Considered to be a part of Digital Network, Gmail ads are a collection of dynamic colorful ads that let’s one display specific products, services, features and so on.
Google Adwords Course
The course on Google AdWords covers both theoretical and practical concepts. This Google Adwords course will provide an overview of Google AdWords course, a concept of CPM, the concept of a search network campaign, how to link AdWords and Analytics, frequency capping and so on.
Section 1: Overview of Google AdWords Course
- SEM v/s SEO
- Getting Started and Goal Setting
- Basic Concepts
Section 2: Knowing User Searches
- Knowing the intent of the user by using Keyword Planner
- Selecting Keywords using the Keyword Planner
- Structure of AdWords Account
- Campaign Settings 1
Section 3: Search Network Campaigns
- Campaign Settings 2
- Creating Text Ads Part 1
- Creating Text Ads Part 2
- Understanding Quality Score Part 1
- Understanding Quality Score Part 2
- Ad Auction Process 1
- Ad Auction Process 2
Section 4: How to Make Use of Negative Keywords
- Understanding Keyword Match Types Part 1
- Understanding Keywords Match Types Part 2
- Understanding Negative Keywords Concept
- Getting Search Term Report
- Using the dimension tab and getting other reports Part 1
- Using the dimension tab and getting other reports Part 2
Section 5: Concept of CPM
- Doing Iteration and Analysis for Campaign Optimisation Part 1
- Doing Iteration and Analysis for Campaign Optimisation Part 2
- Difference between Search and Display Campaigns Part 1
- Difference between Search and Display Campaigns Part 2
- Understanding CPM Concept
- Using Display Planner and Targeting Methods in Display Part 1
- Using Display Planner and Targeting Methods in Display Part 2
Section 6: How to Create Adgroups
- Targeting Methods in Display 2 Part 1
- Targeting Methods in Display 2 Part 2
- Display Campaign Settings Part 1
- Display Campaign Settings Part 2
- Creating Adgroups in Display Campaign
- Using Ad Builder to Create Ads
Section 7: Frequency Capping
- Using Site Exclusions
- Frequency Capping and Bid Adjustment Settings Part 1
- Frequency Capping and Bid Adjustment Settings Part 2
- Concept of Remarketing and Getting Remarketing Code Part 1
- Concept of Remarketing and Getting Remarketing Code Part 1
- Creating Remarketing Adgroup and Remarketing Lists Part 1
- Creating Remarketing Adgroup and Remarketing Lists Part 2
Section 8: Concept of Conversion Tracking
- Creating RLSA
- Conversion Tracking Concept
- Implementing Conversion Tracking Part 1
- Implementing Conversion Tracking Part 2
- Doing Video Campaign Part 1
- Doing Video Campaign Part 2
Section 9: Concept of Video Campaigns
- Details of doing Video Campaigns Part 1
- Optimizing a Video Campaign Part 1
- Optimizing a Video Campaign Part 2
- Remarketing for Video Campaigns Part 1
- Remarketing for Video Campaigns Part 2
- Latest Upgrade in Video Campaigns
Section 10: Shopping Campaigns
- Getting Started with Shopping Campaigns Part 1
- Getting Started with Shopping Campaigns Part 2
- Merchant Center and Shopping Campaign Process Part 1
- Merchant Center and Shopping Campaign Process Part 2
Section 11: Linking AdWords and Analytics
- Subdividing and Optimising Shopping Campaigns
- Automation and Other Advance Settings Part 1
- Automation and Other Advance Settings Part 2
- Linking AdWords and Analytics and Other Advanced Settings Part 1
- Linking AdWords and Analytics and Other Advanced Settings Part 2
Section 12 Dynamic Marketing
- Doing Dynamic Remarketing Part 1
- Doing Dynamic Remarketing Part 2
- Adding Feed and Creating Adgroup in Dynamic Remarketing
- Using the Ad Preview Tool and Opportunities Tab
What are the requirements for this Google Adwords Course?
This Google Adwords course requires no special educational qualification. However, it entails a basic knowledge of computer operations and a passion to learn.
Graduates/Post Graduates in the field of marketing, people interested in Digital Marketing and people who wish to create an ad on Google may find this course helpful.
Google Adwords Course Testimonials
- “Digital Marketing is gaining more importance day by day. It is a lucrative career option for young professionals like me. This Google Adwords course deals with a very crucial Digital Marketing tool and I am glad I took it”
- “An enriching course that provides valuable information about Google AdWords course that looks likely to benefit my business greatly. A highly recommended course!”
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Google Adwords Course – The Right Way! courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|