Getting Started with Ubuntu:
This training is to learn about Ubuntu operating system from scratch and get started with its interface effectively.
Through this we shall learn about Installing Ubuntu Desktop, Creating a Virtual Machine with VirtualBox, Navigate the Graphical User Interface (GUI), Installing Software Applications, Run Windows Programs Inside Linux and a lot other topics. This tutorial has been designed for all IT professionals or this subject enthusiasts who want to get started with Ubuntu with actual practical exposure.
- This course is designed for complete beginners to Ubuntu, Linux, and VirtualBox
- IT professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn about Ubuntu operating system
- Basic understanding of either Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X
- Basic understanding of either OS is required.
- No prior experience with or knowledge of Linux is required.