eduCBA brings you a very interesting course on General Networking and Security- Firewalls
We are going to learn about:
A firewall is a software program. It is a piece of hardware that helps screen out hackers, viruses, and worms that try to reach the computer over the Internet. Thus in this course we are going to learn in detail about what are firewall and how they are used.
What are the requirements?
– Knowledge of computers, Internet and MS Windows
– Interest in learning the basics of Firewalls
What am I going to get from this course?
– Get insight into Firewalls
– Learn about Static Firewall, Application Layer Firewall etc.
What is the target audience?
– Students who want to gain fundamental knowledge of Firewall
– Anyone who wants to learn about Firewalls