About the General Insurance Underwriting Course:
This course on General Insurance Underwriting aims at familiarizing with the concepts of principles, practices & procedures adopted by insurers in underwriting all classes of non-life insurance.
Another interesting thing that you will learn is the course also examines the:
- Aspects of rating and impact of relevant IRDA Regulations,
- Protection of policy holder’s interests,
- As well as the implication & importance of research, expansion and applications of information technology.
- This course will prepare learners of insurance with underwriting skills i.e. risk assessment in general insurance products.
The main topics of General Insurance Underwriting Course are:
- Introduction to Underwriting
- Methodology & Procedures of Underwriting,
- Principles of Rate Making
- Rating Approaches in Pricing
- File & Use Regulations
- Applications of File & Use Regulations
- Tools of Underwriting
- Types of Policies
- Underwriting Profitability & Review Strategies
- Protection of Policyholder’s Interest
- Research & development in Underwriting, IT
- Applications in Underwriting
So anyone who wants to learn the nuts and bolts about General Insurance Underwriting should definitely go through this course.
What am I going to get from this General Insurance Underwriting Course?
- This course aims at familiarizing with the General Insurance Underwriting concepts such as principles, practices & procedures adopted by insurers in underwriting all classes of non-life insurance.
- This course will train learners of General insurance with underwriting skills like risk assessment in general insurance products
- Learn general Insurance topics like Introduction to Underwriting , Methodology & Procedures of Underwriting, Principles of Rate Making , Rating Approaches in Pricing , File & Use Regulations , Applications of File & Use Regulations , Tools of Underwriting , Types of Policies , Underwriting Profitability & Review Strategies , Protection of Policyholder’s Interest , Research & development in Underwriting , IT. Applications in Underwriting
What are the Pre-requisites for General Insurance Underwriting Course?
- Any graduate having legal, medical and management background i.e. MBA/MMS candidates from financial, marketing, operations, strategic background.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn about Insurance concepts
Who is the Target Audience for General Insurance Underwriting Course?
- Anyone who wants to enter general insurance industry
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s General Insurance from A to Z – Comprehensive Guide courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|