About Free Online MS Excel 2013 Training Course:
eduCBA brings you the Free Online MS Excel 2013 Training Course. Everyone should have all the knowledge of excel concepts and functions if they want to get their work done faster. Excel is used everywhere, hence we want that everyone should have the knowledge of advanced as well as the basic excel concepts.
Through this training on Free Online MS Excel 2013 Training Course you will get access to video tutorials, pdf documents, excel sheets on Microsoft Excel 2013 For understanding all the concepts we have taken help of different examples in MS Excel 2013. Each calculation will be solved in detail and this step by step understanding of the examples after the concepts will help you understand each function and formula in much detail. So before starting with the course let’s see what exactly is MS Excel 2013 and why we use it and what are the benefits. Microsoft Excel 2013 is thoroughly used in almost all fields be it finance, statistics, marketing, engineering, human resources and hence it is the basic thing that everyone should know. It is especially used for the businesses which deal with large amounts of data (numbers, statistics). Hence getting to know some advanced excel functions will be quite beneficial for anyone who wants to get the work done faster and in the easiest way available. There are various uses of Microsoft Excel 2013, some of which are listed below:
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program, it is used to store and retrieve numerical data in a grid format of columns and rows. Hence it becomes an ideal option for entering, calculating and analyzing company data such as sales figures, sales taxes or commissions. The entered data can be converted easily into a pie chart, bar diagram or a variety of other visual diagrams.
You can use Excel to create company reports. Excel can be used to create monthly sales reports according to the customer, manufacturer, salesperson or product using Excel’s data sorting and selection capability which is based on previously defining data by attributes such as department name, manufacturer or acquisition date.
What if analysis can be used for the research work. It is the major excel tool which is used by various companies. Thus example acts as an important tool for the analysis part.
Our free online MS Excel 2013 Training Course is designed in such a manner that it will be covering advanced functions and features and any person from any background will be able to apply it to his work. Through this course and the practice material, you will gain proficiency prominent features like What if Analysis, Arrays, Functions for Working with Text, Pivot Table. Thus having detailed knowledge of Excel will be beneficial to as you will be learning in detail about smart features like Charts and Graphs, Dashboard and Financial Functions in this course. This course on free online MS Excel 2013 Training Course is suitable for anyone, whether you are a student, fresher or an employee.
Benefits of the Free Online MS Excel 2013 Training Course:
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2013 basics from Scratch using an Excel examples Approach that will help you to understand each example in a very easy way.
- Learn the prominent features like What if Analysis, Arrays, Functions for Working with Text, Pivot Table concepts in Excel
- Get a very good understanding of the smart features like Charts and Graphs, Dashboard and Financial Functions in this course of Microsoft Excel 2013
- Learn to Gain command over powerful features and functions in MS Excel 2013 through this free online Excel 2013 Training Course
- Become Awesome in excel 2013 through this free online MS Excel 2013 Training Course.
Microsoft Excel 2013 Course curriculum:
Following are the course sections and the videos under each section and its details for the Free Online Excel 2013 Training Course:
Section 1: Introduction to Useful Microsoft Excel 2013 Functions
- Paste Special
The video explains the following things about Paste Special: 1. How to go about with Paste Special function 2. You will also learn how to How to Use Paste Special Function in MS Excel 2013
- Logical functions IF and OR
In this video tutorial on IF and OR function we will be learning about: 1.How to start If the function in excel 2013 software. 2. Then we will move forward and see the AND function. 3. Get to know about the OR function.
- Arithmetic Functions
This Video tutorial of Microsoft Excel 2013 explains about following Arithmetic Functions which we are going to learn in detail. The functions that we are going to see are: ABS, INT, LARGE, MAX, MIN, SMALL, TRUNC
- Aggregation Functions
This video explains 1. How to use the COUNT function in MS Excel 2013. 2. We will also understand the COUNTIF function in detail. 3. Then we will move forward and look at COUNTA and COUNTBLANK functions available in MS Excel 2013.
- Cell Information Functions
The video shows various cell information function like 1. ISBLANK 2. ISERROR 3.ISNONTEXT 4.ISNUMBER 5. ISTEXT 6.ISNA 7. ISREF
Section 2: Data Functions
- Choose Function
The video explains what are the different types of choose functions and how can we use them, all these will be explained with the help of the example.
- Vlook up
The video shows how we can make use of functions Vlook up, it also tells you when to use it and how to use it to make the work done faster
- Hlook up and Sum product
This video explains the Hlook up and the Sum product functions in details. it also tells you when to use the Hookup and sum-product functions and how to use it to make the work done faster.
- Hlook up and Sum product Continues
In this tutorial we are going to learn more about the remaining part of Hlook up and Sum product functions. Thus you will be able and ready to apply these functions wherever needed or required.
- Match & Index
This video tutorial will teach you the details of the match index function.
- Database Functions
In this, we will discuss the most time saving and complex functions provided by Excel that is the Database functions. We will learn the three major database functions like DAVERAGE, DSUM and DCOUNT, Percentages and Absolute References The video explains the concepts of Normal referencing and absolute referencing. It also talks about its use in excel
- Forecasting Function
The video explains in detail about the Forecasting function. We are going to see how this forecasting function helps to forecast the future year values by using different formulas and MS Excel 2013.
Microsoft Excel 2013 Target Audience
- This free online Microsoft Excel 2013 Training Course is suitable for students of Degree, Diploma, Engineering, commerce, and all general studies.
- Free online MS Excel 2013 Training Course is also very useful for MBA, BBA students from all specializations as excel basic is required for all the specializations.
- This course on Microsoft excel 2013 can also be taken up by the Charted Accountants.
- Free online MS Excel 2013 Training Course will be very much useful for the Working Finance Professionals in the domain of Investment Banking and Equity Research.
- Anyone who wants to work as Finance Analyst, Market Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Banker can take up this Free Online Excel 2013 Training Course.
Microsoft Excel 2013 Pre-requisites
- Passion to learn about Microsoft Excel 2013
- A PC with the Internet connection as you need to watch the videos online.
- The free online MS Excel 2013 Training Course starts from scratch, hence understanding all the concepts is very easy and no initial knowledge for the same is required.
|Where do our learners come from?
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s free online MS Excel 2013 Training course. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.