Fractal Basics and Object Pooling in Unity:
This course is an intermediate to advanced learning of game development using Unity software. The Course has three main sections which will help you learn how a fractal is created. Next important thing we shall understand are how to create a frame rate counter and object pooling. Finally we are going to concentrate on understanding Bezier Curves And Lines.
• To learn how to create a fractal in Unity 3D.
• To create A Frame Rate Counter
• To learn object pooling
• To learn about Bezier Curves And Lines
- Students interested in game development
- Game development Professionals
• Unity(preferably v5.0 or above)
• Basic knowledge of game development using Uniy