Financial Planning & Analysis (Module #1) – The Fundamentals:
About Investment Planning Course:
- This course is specially designed for all the aspirants who want to learn about fundamental concepts in Investment Planning.
- This is a basic module of Introduction to Financial Planning to understand all the basic concepts of this course.
- All the concepts in this course are covered in detail for the better understanding of the participants.
Some of the concepts that you will learn through this course are:
- Banking and Bank Accounts
- Valuation of Assets and Declaration of Net Asset Value
- Other Short Term Debt Funds
- Fund of Funds
- Mutual Fund Documentation
What are the requirements?
- A PC with internet
- Knowledge of Basic Finance terms
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn all about the major financial concepts, tools and techniques to help make better informed personal financial decisions.
- You will get insights to the management of your financial resources to achieve your desired lifestyle or retirement plan.
- Investment planning topics that form the foundations of the career of any financial services professional.
What is the target audience?
- Financial Planners
- Finance Majors
- Professionals in Finance domain