Equity Valuation Course – Retail Sector
- Valuation is the process through which we can come to know whether the company is performing on right track or not.
- And we give the recommendation whether investment in this company should be done or not.
- So what all steps are involved in this valuation process? Well the important steps include, doing analysis using Dividend Discount Model (DDM) , Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Relative Valuation, Finding out Enterprise Value, Calculating Share Price, Recommendation and so on. Corporate Bridge has the course called Valuation of Retail Company.
- In this course you will learn all the theories related to valuation and the same will be performed on the live retail company.
Equity Valuation Course Highlights:
This module introduces you with the basic concepts of Excel right from its toolbar to the arithmetic and logical functions, Conditional formatting, Charts and Graphs.
Advanced Excel 2010
In this module the advanced excel tools are covered which includes key differences between different versions of Excel, other useful data functions VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, OFFSET etc. Also other concepts covered are Whatif Analysis, arrays, advanced charts & much more.
In this module you will learn about the Dividend Discount Model also known as DDM, Discounted Cash Flow which is also known as DCF. Another approach towards performing valuation is Relative Valuation. This module will make you do the relative valuation of the company.
Report Writing Technique
Finally in this module you will learn the concept of writing Equity Research Reports, along with the various examples.
Target Audience for Equity Valuation Course:
- Students like MBA”s, BBA’s, BMS, MMS
- Working professionals
- Brokers who want to learn the methods of valuation.
Pre-requisites for Equity Valuation Course:
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Valuation Project # 13 – Shopper Stop Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|