Email Etiquette Course:
To be empowered to learn those skills that are applicable in the real world that is not really confined to a textbook, “Bridging the gap from college to campus is what this workshop is about.
In the video tutorials you would be learning about Importance of email etiquette, What is an email etiquette, Advantages, Structure, Header, Subject Line, Attachments, body of email, 5 C’s of email, Formatting, chuncking and email language, sign offs and signatures, escalation emails, delivering bad news and liablity notice disclaimers, dos and donts and sample emails and email tips
E-mail has generally been used as an informal means of communication. However, as it becomes increasingly popular in the job application process, students need to take time to think through the content of their e-mail and address the message that they might be sending to employers. An e-mail to an employer should never just say “see attached.”
The receiver may not even open the attachment. Although employers don’t always read an entire cover letter the first time, they do expect the writer to take time to include the necessary information in an appropriate way. The following rules should be used for e-mail when writing or responding to: potential employers, co-workers, colleagues, business members, and college staff or personnel. You will be taken seriously, and will often be given more credibility.
Professional e-mail is very different from casual e-mail or instant messenger. Remember: it’s easier to be ruled out than ruled in for a position. We all know connections and networking is the key to a good career, and increasingly, email is your first and only chance to make a good impression.
By the end of this Email Etiquette Course, you will be able to:
- Learn what is Email Etiquette
- Learn the importance of Business Email
- Learn and apply the correct structure and format of an Email
- Understand the rules of Email Etiquette
Email Etiquette Course requirements:
- Basic knowledge of an email
- A Computer with internet
- Open mind to incorporate different ideas & learnings
What am I going to get from this Email Etiquette Course?
- Over 19 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- To provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to write an effective, professional and impactful email
- Email writing is an important key to a good career so learn few tips of writing an appropriate email
- An email is your first and only chance to make a good impression so learn the basic idea of email etiquettes
Email Etiquette Course target audience:
- New comers entering into the business/corporate world
- Corporate employees
- Management Students
Email Etiquette Course Objective:
- To provide you with the tools and knowledge needed, from practical email etiquette skills to building better leaders, cultivate strong client relationships,
- To make you understand how to promote a positive working environment in your department or organization and elevate team performance. Making a positive impact.