Effective Resume Making course:
Objective: What the importance of an effective resume?
- It’s an advertising tool to market you.
- It’s the first point of contact with the potential employer.
- What’s the difference between a Resume/CV and a Bio-Data?
- Initial preparation needed- Setting the career direction and preparing a self SWOT.
- Types of Resume-We discuss the various types of Resume-Chronological, functional and combo/hybrid. When to use each based on the context and the direction of your career.
Objective: The objective statement is the direction you lay down and also is the value proposition that you can provide to the employer in terms of the skill sets and experience.
- Accomplishment Here we provide the achievement that we have got as a measure of our skill performance at the market place.
- Employment experience How to put up the employment experience in chronological sequence in terms of tenure or functional experience
- Volunteer experience Any experience that showcases you in terms of leadership abilities, social cause or communication skills etc.
- References The references that you put up may be a academic, professional or character letter.
- Sample resumes We also look into the common errors committed, Do’s and Do not’s of resume building.
- Power words used in resume and standard templates of Resume.
Effective Resume Making Course requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Word
- Passion to be the best and to work for the best companies
What am I going to get from this Effective Resume Making course?
- Over 9 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- To study an essential tool for a career transition in such a way that it is standardized, effective, formal and yet creative.
- A sure shot way so that you are called for an interview by making an effective resume
Effective Resume Making target audience:
- Anyone who is looking forward for a career change or a cross functional career change