Economics Master Series (Module #4) – Economic Growth and Functions of Money:
Economics is known as social science which describes the features that determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. The course is designed for those who want to get basic idea of economics and thus how it is important in our lives.
Through this course you will be learning about sources & measurement of economic growth, production function approach, concept of business cycle & inflation, you will be also learning about construction of indices, inflation measures, and economic indicators, monetary & fiscal policy. You will be also learning about quality and function of money and also about theories of money.
- Learn in detail about business cycle & inflation & also inflation measures.
- Learn theories of money & also quality & function of money.
- Students from Finance and Economics background
- Anyone interested in learning about Economics
- Basic Knowledge of term economics
- Passion to learn