Economics Master Series (Module #1) – Demand and Supply Analysis:
Economics is known as social science which describes the features that determine the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. The course is designed for those who want to get basic idea of economics and thus how it is important in our lives.
Through this course you will be learning about basic concept of economics, aggregate demand-supply curve, and consumer surplus, analyze the demand, obstacles to efficiency & dead weight loss, supply imbalance, tax on buyers, subsidies & quotas, income elasticity of demand, consumer demand and various other concepts of economics.
- The course is designed for those who wish to learn about fundamentals of economics.
- Learn in-detail about demand-supply curve.
- Students from Finance and Economics background
- Anyone interested in learning about Economics
- Basic Knowledge of term economics
- Passion to learn