Do’s & Don’t’s for a Portfolio Manager Course:
- eduCBA brings you the course on Do’s & Don’t’s for a Portfolio Manager.
- When you hear about Technical Analysis and you want to become a Portfolio manager, it is essential for you to know the do’s and dont’s.
- Knowing how to trade and what rules to follow will help you in the long run.
- So that is why we have bought you this short course to let you know about Portfolio Manager Skills.
In this training you will majorly learn about the following topics:
- Knowledge of Law
- Independence and Objectivity
- Applications with Examples
- Material Non Public Information
- Market Manipulation
- Loyalty Prudence and Care
Do’s & Don’t’s for a Portfolio Manager Course Objective:
- To enhance the trading skills of a a Portfolio Manager who is new to the Portfolio management and technical analysis domain.
Dos and Donts for a Portfolio Manager Target Audience?
- New Traders
- Professionals who want to learn about Portfolio Management
Dos and Donts for a Portfolio Manager Pre-Requisites?
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Internet Connection to view the training material
- Basic knowledge of stock market