Developing Team Work:
The process of working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal.
Teamwork is often a crucial part of a business, as it is often necessary for colleagues to work well together, trying their best in any circumstance. Teamwork means that people will try to cooperate, using their individual skills and providing constructive feedback, despite any personal conflict between individuals.
This course is for everyone who wants to know and learn about group dynamics and study this important topic in Human Resources.
- Group dynamics assumes greater significance in today’s context as it helps in understanding how people form groups and how these groups evolve and through interaction of the members.
- Groups can be informal or formal but typically have a set pattern of how they function.
Through this course you will be learning about introduction to developing team work, leaders action that foster team work. You will be also learning about E-leadership for virtual teams, actions generally requiring organization structure or policy. Such all things you will be learning under this course.
Developing Team Work Course requirements:
- Basic understanding of HR Concepts
- Quest of Knowledge
- Passion to learn
What am I going to get from this Developing Team Work?
- To provide you with a conceptual understanding of developing team work
- Understand the significance leader in team work
- To understand the importance of Groups and Teams in high performance of an organization.
Developing Team Work target audience?
- Practicing managers who want to learn about group dynamics