Designing an App in iOS Training Course:
A universal app is a single app that is optimized for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices. From user’s perspective, this provides the best user experience without downloading two different versions of apps.
When user opens the universal app on iPhone, one will see the iPhone version.
And if user runs it on iPad, he/she will be see the iPad version, not the “blown-up” version of iPhone app, but the custom designed version for the iPad.
Through this course you will be learning about how to design an app in iOS, developing universal application, sample of designing an app etc. such things you will be learning under this course.
What are the requirements Designing an App in iOS?
– A basic understanding of programming
What am I going to get from this Designing an App in iOS Ccourse?
– To create full fledged iOS Applications
– To understand the core concepts of iOS Programming
What is the target audience Designing an App in iOS?
– Beginning iOS app developers
– IOS developers and enthusiasts
– Developers who wants to create Apps for IOS