Design a User Interface for ios Mobile Apps:
The Primary learning outcome for this course is that students will be able to design a user interface and create iOS apps. Student will leverage Swift, the iOS SDK and Apple developers tools. With iOS as the platform, student will learn object-oriented programming, design patterns, type systems, functional language features, user interface design, best practice in programming and problem analysis.
The training uses the following;
Programming Language: Swift 3
Xcode version: 8.2.1
iOS version: 10.12.3
Mac OS: Sierra
The training will include the following;
Design a User Interface
- Navigating storyboards
- Working with views and view controllers
- Using Auto Layout
- Adding constraints
- Creating UI elements with code
- Adding sliders and progress bars
- Using image and web views
- Anyone who want to learn about iOS App development.
- Beginners to iOS App development.
- Students who want to build career as App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- As a designer if you are looking to upgrade your skill set, and you’ve decided that learning how to make native apps for Apple’s iOS platform.
- This tutorial do not required any previous iPhone / iPad App development experience.
- A Mac computer.
- Xcode IDE
- iOS SDK tool.
- We expect some basic understanding of programming but not compulsory.