Derivatives Training – Beginners Course
The course discusses about the Derivative market and understanding the forward contracts, futures contracts, options, swaps. It also emphasizes on the execution of options strategies. These tutorials will help you kick start your career in this exciting market.
The online tutorials will help you:
- Understand what Derivatives are and how this market works.
- In depth learn the types of Derivative instruments
- Comprehensive understanding of the Options contract and the strategies involved.
- To design alternative derivatives-Options strategies that would be appropriate for different situations and describe the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Target Audience for Derivatives Training
- New entrant in the Derivative market and gain general Derivatives knowledge
- Interested in analyzing various option strategies.
- Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance/Derivatives trading
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
Pre-requisites for Derivatives Training
- Desire to learn
- Computer with Internet Connectivity
Derivatives Training Course highlights:
This course helps you to understand fundamentals of different derivative products. Mainly derivatives are used to hedge risk. So welcome to world of derivatives. This awesome course covers various modules like:
- Overview of Derivative- Understand derivatives from scratch, then
- Market Participant in Derivative Market- Generally hedger, arbitrager, and speculators are the main participant in derivative market. Thereafter, you will learn about,
- Types of derivatives-This module includes various types of derivative products like Forward, Futures, Options, and Swaps etc. Next is,
- Terminologies –Here you will learn different terminologies used in Derivative market. Then in next module you will learn about,
- Options- Learn about call option, put option, various option strategies and option margin.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Derivatives Market Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|