Each modern business needs to have a way of collecting and analyzing large amounts of data. There are many Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) you could choose from, but Microsoft’s SQL Server is the most popular one used by top enterprises as well as small to medium-sized businesses.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database, it is a software product whose primary function is to store and retrieve data as requested by other software applications, be it those on the same computer or those running on another computer across a network (including the Internet). There are at least a dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server aimed at different audiences and for workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications with many concurrent users. Its primary query languages are T-SQL and ANSI SQL.
This SQL training course introduces you to database concepts and the process of building a database from the ground up. The Microsoft SQL Server Training course provides a brief overview of all major components of SQL Server product suite, but focuses on relational DBMS. Instead of forever dwelling on theory.
What are the requirements?
– SQL Server
– Basic knowledge of T-SQL Is helpful, but not required
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 20 lectures and 3 hours of content!
– Understand the data integrity.
– Understand types of Indexes
– Learn to Create Tables and also learn about DataTypes
What is the target audience?
– New database administrators
– Anyone who is trying to learn about Microsoft’s flagship database system.
– IT Professionals who wish to gain Microsoft Certification.