About Credit Research Project # 6 – FMCG Sector
Credit research deals with bonds and the fluctuations of rate of interest in the market. Credit research is a complicated term and it is yet very interesting subject. Credit usually specifies fixed income of an organization. We can look at a credit researchers job and the term credit research one by one as this term is based on a few fundamentals let’s look at them on by one.
- The 1st five requirements of credit research starts with competition within the industry. Bargaining power or the bargaining capacity of the customer is the second fundamental of credit research. Even the suppliers’ bargain, so bargaining power of the suppliers is the 3rd fundamental of credit research. Then threat of substitute products and finally threat of the new products or new launches are the last two fundamental requirements for credit research.
- The credit researcher has another job to do that is the analysis of the issuer of bonds and debentures. The study about the issue includes his credit analysis that is his financial statement. Bonds and debentures are supposed to be the most safe and most liquid product for an investor, more liquid than even bank fixed deposits. What the researcher needs here is rating of the company, the net debt of the company along with its income before tax and depreciation deduction. Funds from the operations upon net debt, debt upon capital and their final 5 year credit default swap or CDS, and not to forget the necessities for research differs with the industry and also each company.
- Now is the time the credit researcher needs to conduct the issuers analysis along with the security check of the issuer. Consideration here is analyzing the views of certain issues of the organization for example their bonds and loans, checking their capital structure and its process as it will help to understand the position of the company in the market and the industry in the three stages of the market for example its resilience stage, the shock stage and finally in its recovery stage. In the current market the investors prefer investing in bank debts rather than in an insecure debt for the investor find his money safe in any situation of the market even deep recession.
- In order to avoid black holes and defaults and in order to generate a higher value for the investor capital a credit researcher conducts these researches or these analyses. They also use traffic light system to recommend bonds and debentures to their clients. for example the red light resembles the bonds or the company that are not safe, where as the yellow light resembles the bonds of the company that are safe yet risky and finally the green light resembles the bonds of the company that quite safe.
To sum up to the entire conversation or explanation of the notes above we can confirm that the analysis of a credit research revolved around the documentation of the bonds of the issuers.
Coming below are the details of the notes we provide for this course.
Credit Research Project Course Description
This is one of our best courses we have the best to offer you here. To start with we have a 77+ hours of HD video and 418+ lectures with more than 12540 students who have enrolled for this course. Course details are given below. The same has been divided into 3 different assignments.
- We start with Introduction and Selection of Projects. The introduction includes introduction to credit research and the type of projects you can choose from.
- We then include the details on Research Skillsets Introduction and Jobprofile. You will be educated about the introduction to Research Skillsets and to your job profile in this chapter
- Research Skillsets Excel and Advanced Excel will introduce you to the tool excel that will help you in a number of calculations and data saving.
- Research Skillset Accounting is a chapter that teaches you more about accounting with the prospective of credit research
- Research Skillset Valuation teaches you about the term valuations and related calculations.
- Research Skillset Financial Modeling obviously includes financial modeling of organizations.
- In this section our last part is Research Skillset What Else
- Out next secession includes Frequently Asked Questions which is divided into 8 parts and this part gives you an answer to your questions which means ever question that you have will be answered here starting with FAQ 1 Deadline and Assessments
- FAQ 2 How To Upload Assignments
- FAQ 3 Mentors and Feedbacks
- FAQ 4 Elaborate More on the Online Tests
- FAQ 5 Check Again Plagiarism
- FAQ 6 Can I Change My Project
- FAQ 7 Last Date of Project Start
- FAQ 8 What Certificate is Given By Corporate Bridge
- Now moving back to the main course this topic is Populating the Financial Statement here you can read and learn how to understand the financial statements of companies.
- Analyst Format for Income Statement has sample and standard formats as per the analyst expectations for the income statement of the issuer company.
- How to consider other income in IS here other income consideration is explained.
- How to Consider Writeoffs and its Associated BS Adjustments.
- Color Coding used in Excel Model.
- Units of Measurement Standalone and Consolidated.
- Indian GAAP OR US GAAP.
- Ratio Analysis Usage in Excel Resources and Word Document.
- Question and Answers in 3 parts.
- Dos and Don’ts in Assignment in 2 parts
- Consolidated Vs Standalone Statement
- Understanding of Annual Report
- How to do Forecasting
- Question and answers
- Corporate Bridge Mentor Speaker Series 1 to 10.
What are the requirements/pre-requisites to Credit Research Project # 6 – FMCG Sector?
To start with we can start this assignment with a candidate who has basic knowledge of the finance industry. However the following qualities will be useful.
- A bachelors degree in either in finance or economics or other related fields is important as your degree will give you a basic understanding about the topic. Added benefits will be degrees such as CA, ICWA, MBA, CMA and CS
- Practicing the best practices of the course and the industry is a mandate here. You should also be interested in performing credit appraisals using the best industry practices.
- Interest in identifying problems in the credit loans of the issuer of the bonds along with generating better trade ideas.
- Building and maintaining different types of credit risk models.
- Core interest in amplifying, analyzing and monitoring credit system.
- Interest in analyzing and studying the debt and the loan portfolio performance of the issuer of the bonds.
- Streamlining the quantitative research for the ROI or the rate of interest.
- Interest in recommending the right investment measures.
- Designing credit strategies and credit portfolios.
Target Audience for this training
We have a number of audiences as we haven’t restricted our course to specific field of people.
- You can be a financial risk manager with any finance company or a bank.
- You might be a credit manager or a credit analyst of any organization.
- Credit portfolio managers of finance companies.
- Asset managers of any organization in any industry.
- Investment professionals, investment of financial sales officers of finance companies.
- And if you are a student who wants to pursue your career in any of the above fields then this is the right course for you.
FAQs – General Questions
- How will this course benefit me?
Our curriculum is designed in such a way that professionals like risk managers, credit managers, credit analyst, credit portfolio manager, asset managers, investment and sales professionals and even students can benefit from it. Starting from the introduction right up to managing and completing the project you are guided through well enough.
- Are the lectures and videos useful enough?
Any sort of visual training is extremely helpful and in fact we consider the visual learning more helpful and useful as a part of training. With the help of more than 77 hours video which include more than 418 lectures you defiantly learn and understand better that the text content that you read.
- How can this course benefit professionals?
Becoming a professional is simple however growing in the profession is not as simple. You need qualification and experience to do the same. This course provides you with the necessary certification along a good case study within the topics. You benefit from the live examples of professionals how have reached their destination with a number of obstacles and finally succeeded.
I have never come across such simplified material to learn ever. Edu CBA has given me this course in a very simplified language and content. Understand the course with the help of both the text content as well as the videos is extremely easy now. With the help of the live case studies I can also apply the studied content. This project is exceptionally different and beneficial.
Talking about credit research projects this is one of the best projects I have ever seen and worked on. I am a professional credit researcher and I keep looking for opportunities read and study the issuer profiles. I could explore the FMCG sector during this project and I feel great after doing so coz it gave me a lot of experience and exposure. Oh yes not forgetting about the videos I really want to mention that they have been extremely helpful in understanding the context and concept of the context.
Starting with a thanks to the team of Edu CBA to design a program and a project like this. It has really helped me understand the concept of credit research. I am a student and I am not really very familiar with the terminology of credit research used by professionals. In the very beginning I was extremely scared and wondered if I will be able to understand the captioned topic, however it was extremely simple and motivated me to take credit research as my career. I really appreciate the efforts the team has put in to design the content.
Career Benefits of this training
Wasting time on something that will not benefit you is not suggested by Edu CBA. Our team outs in efforts in making sure we design a course that will suit a certain set of audience because it will benefit them. Lets us help you follow the notes below to take you through the benefits you will drive from it.
- We will start with the simplicity of the course as it benefits both professionals and students it is designed with a help of very simple language with easy terminology. Simple language can help you understand the concept of this course easily.
- We have more than the black and white content to explain to you. with the help of more than 77 hours videos and more than 418 lectures you can easily understand the course material.
- Case studies that are live case examples are an important part of our content and we focus in bringing in more and more case studies to our candidates so the understanding along with applying becomes lot more simple and practical for our students.
- If you take a look at our course description and our curriculum you will see a complete set of content available for you that covers everything you would want to know and learn or even practice about credit research.
- Credit research is a very curtail and very extreme topic for the professionals in the finance industry. A number of calculations of the market and the industry rotate around this profile. Only a professional who is efficient enough and is capable enough can calculate these numbers in order to valuate and predict appropriately. This course will help you gain the required accuracy.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Credit Research Project # 6 – FMCG Sector courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|