Credit Rating Tutorials:
This course on Credit Research Modeling involves assessment of credit worthiness of a company.
This course will equip the participants in forecasting future financial position of the company using spreadsheet, determining the outstanding debt position, the degree of risk factor involved and finally giving a rating to the firm based on various financial and non-financial indicators.
The tutorials will include the following:
1. What is credit rating and how it came into being
2. Importance of credit rating in financial set up
3. What are the processes involved in credit rating.
- Financial Risk Managers
- Credit Managers/Credit Analyst
- Credit Portfolio Managers
- Asset Managers
- Investment professionals
- Students who want to pursue their career in any of the above fields
- Basic Finance knowledge will be helpful
- Computer with Internet Connection