The credit portfolio management training programs organize professionals for a better career like as an analyst for bank credits, bank administrators, bank managers as well as bank specialists. These positions usually need a bachelor’s degree along with significant banking as well as credit administration experience.
Information regarding Banks in Credit Portfolio Management Training Program
In today’s scenarios, Banks need the analysts for better functioning in the segments like credit administration, financial matters, accounting and for the management knowledge and assessment. A candidate aspiring to become bank analysts must possess a degree of bachelor’s in the field of finance or business administration. Then, along with that bank experience of credit for 3-7 years is also required. Commercial banks may also need credit administrators to have numerous years of working in the lending or in the loan department as a reviewer of a loan.
The role of Credit analysts is crucial these days, they work closely with the banks in deciding the lending strategies, how a bank can expand their lending further. Maintaining the executive accounts and the portfolios complete reviewing and overseeing the financial operations, assessment of the loans, investments and adhering to credit regulations. The analysts should be confident in communicating with the bank managers as well as other banking professionals to finish the financial transactions as well as approve a variety of credit solutions. Credit analysts should be tremendously knowledgeable about the vital subjects such as the credit laws, bank regulations along with appropriate financial practices.
Required skills, qualifications of Bank Credit Training Program
An aspiring candidate should possess a graduate degree in the fields of economics or accounting, finance, or business administration is a basic requisite for becoming an analyst in bank credits. The preference is majorly given to the candidate who has a degree in finance.
- For PG level: Bachelor’s degrees, as well as certificates
- Basic Requirements: High school diploma or an equivalent degree
- Additional Requirements: Professional work experience is an added advantage.
Banks in Credit Portfolio Management
Credit Portfolio Management in Banks as well as its management by banks” is a whole guide to Credit Portfolio, handled by banks. Right from main beliefs of lending, assessment, analysis, monitoring, documentation, credit risk management, supervision, a concept of NPA, recovery of advances as well as debt restructuring etc. are discussed in detail for the wide-ranging awareness of all concerned.
Credit Portfolio Management Training
The course on Credit Portfolio Management in Banks Training includes a variety of processes handled by a bank generally, at pre-sanction along with post-sanction stage of a loan. As the public’s money is lent out as advances, it is the major duty of the bank to judge that the borrowers are real, having high integrity, able enough to run the business, funds are required as well as also to make sure their repaying capacity.
Further, banks make sure that the money lent is received back in time with the predictable returns so as to provide back the money of the depositors as and while demanded by them. Banks required to take care not only in an appraisal of the credit limits but at all stages of the post disbursal, to get back of the funds lent to the borrowers with best returns.
Even in case of the business runs through a terrible phase, a sensible banker will get required precautions like taking the collateral security previous to disbursement itself, so that they can fall upon a figure of the securities to get better the dues of the borrower, as the last resort.
The requirements of the credit risk management, a diversity of the risks involved therein as well as the mitigation of all such type of the risks in the Credit Portfolio Management are narrated well. Bank’s requisite of compliance to all of the existing guidelines relating to advances issued by the Reserve Bank of India, the necessitate in general upliftment of the poor to the chief stream, are also elucidated in this section.
The need for the supervision along with the follow-up of advances of the post-disbursement, how an account turns into a non-performing benefit as well as how it is directed by the banks, diverse effective steps taken by the banks to get better the dues counting the involvement of the litigation procedure as well as the process of the debt restructuring, in case of the entitled accounts as well as its aftermath, are clarified in detail at all of the stage, for in the general understanding of the listeners, at great.
The Target of the Customers for the Banks Credit Portfolio Management Training
- Students of the Banking as well as the finance.
- Executives of the Banks like as the NBFCs, Micro Finance Institutions as well as from all types of organizations who are excited to build the boost in their careers by working in the credit department of their individual financial organization.
- Anyone who would like to study regarding the operating of the credit department in the banks as well as the Financial Institutions.
- The Post Graduate Students or the Research Associates of the Banking along with the finance.
- Academies as well as the Institutes who inform training in the banking along with the finance to the bank’s officials.
Pre-Requisites for the Banks Credit Portfolio Management Training
- Any graduate degree holder
- Anyone liable to study concerning the credit portfolio in the banks
Course Objective for the Banks Credit Portfolio Management Training
All the persons involved in the study of the Credit Portfolio Management in the banks, the basics as well as the process of the credit along with its management in the banks are discussed here in a detailed way with a suitable approach.
The topic or the subject discussed here is useful for the bank staff, the staff of other kind of the monetary companies, NBFCs, who would like to appear into view for the inner tests for the endorsement as well as career boost, apprentices appearing for the exams carry out by other kind of institutions or the Universities as well as also those staff who would like to switch over to the Credit department of their Organization, by which their change becomes even.
The course module for Bank Credit Portfolio Management Program
- Basic rules before lending by a bank
- Cardinal principles of lending.
- Importance of Liquidity and Profitability
- Importance of integrity, adequacy, and timeliness
- Thumb rules for Loan Officers
- Continuation of Thumb rules for Loan Officers
Assessment of Bank Finance
- Working Capital and Term Loans
- Assessment of Term Loan Finance
- Factors involved in an assessment of Term Loan fiance
- The necessity of Analysis of the project report
- Continuation of Necessity of Analysis of the project report
- Working Capital assessment methods-Operating cycle method
- Documents required for credit proposals
- MPBF method of assessment of working capital
- Projected Turnover method of assessment of working capital
- Assessment of Non-fund based facilities-Guarantees
- Additional precautions for the issuance of guarantees
- Continuation of Additional precautions for the issuance of guarantees
- What are a letter of credit and its assessment by banks
- Assessment of Letter of Credit limit
- A typical assessment of a Credit Proposal
- Data relating to the Management-its importance
- Important information required to be incorporated in the loan proposal
- Continuation of Important information required to be incorporated in the loan proposal
- Further Continuation of Important information required to be incorporated in the loan proposal
- Operating statement of a Company
- Analysis of Balance sheet of a business unit for the assessment of bank finance
- How to read between the lines of a Balance sheet?
Analysis of Financial Ratios
- Requirement of analysis of financial ratios
- Different types of financial ratios and the benefit thereof for assessment of bank finance
- Loan policy and Components of loan policy in brief
- A typical loan policy of a bank
- Policy framing within overall guidelines of the RBI
- Continuation of Policy framing within overall guidelines of the RBI
- Need of monitoring the credits
- Types of registers used for monitoring
- Monitoring of stock statements
- Monitoring of Bills portfolio
- Monitoring insurance of the security
- Monitoring of operations
- Inspection related issues
- Deficiencies observed at the monitoring stage
- Borrower’s profile for Credit Monitoring
Documentation and legal aspects
- Important points to be remembered while execution of documents
- Type of documents used for executions
- Procedure for documentation
- Rules relating to stamping of documents
- Cares needed for execution of documents by special kind of borrowers
- Extension of limitation period
Credit Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management – Evaluation and Measurement
- Continuation of Credit Risk Management – Evaluation and measurement
- Credit Risk Management mechanism in banks
Creation of charge on securities
- Assignment, Lien, and Set-off
- Hypothecation, Pledge, and Mortgage
Supervision and follow-up of advances
- Supervision and follow-up of advances-various strategies
- Inspection of stock and calculation of DP
- Review of the borrowers’ account and Stock audit
- Tools for determining future trends and symptoms for account turning bad
Non Performing Assets
- NPAs- Definition and Income Recognition
- RBI guidelines on Asset classification
- Provisioning norms for all types of assets held by a bank
Preventing Slippage of NPA Accounts
- RBI guidelines on preventing slippage of NPA accounts
- Characteristics of Special Mention Accounts
Recovery of Advances
- Recovery of advances – Non-legal measures
- A process of rehabilitation of a sick unit
- Compromise proposal for recovery of dues
- Lok adalats, Circulation of Defaulters’ list, write off etc
- Other legal measures for recovery
- Debt Restructuring- General principles
- Income recognition and asset classification
- Key concepts related to CDR package
There are three main kinds of the training providers:
- All the Business schools
- All the Universities
- All the Independent training providers
The following lists are target audiences of the training of the CSR communications.
- The Common audiences
- The Employees
- The Customers/consumers
- The Local community
- The Media
- The Consumer associations
Credit Portfolio Management FAQ’s
- What is the origin of “Bank Credit Training Program “Scheme?
The origin of the “Bank Credit Training Program ” is to approve the bank financing for the green field enterprises endorsed by SC/ST/ Women entrepreneur. The scheme would function throughout the 1.25 lakh bank branch network of the scheduled commercial banks throughout the country.
- What is the objective of “Bank Credit Training Program “Scheme?
The objective of the “Bank Credit Training Program “Scheme is to facilitate the bank loans among 10 lakh as well as 1 Crore to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or the Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower as well as at least one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up a Greenfield enterprise.
- What is the purpose of the loan under “Bank Credit Training Program “Scheme?
The scheme is for setting up the fresh enterprise in manufacturing, trading or the services sector by the SC/ST/Women center.
- What will be the safety requirement under the Stand-Up India Scheme?
In addition to the mortgage as well as the hypothecation of the Primary, Asset acquired out of a loan, the loan might also be secured by the collateral security or guarantee of the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for the Stand-Up India Loans (CGFSIL) as determined by the banks.
Credit Portfolio Management Course Testimonials
Complete course training
The trainings is really wide-ranging & its was complete of fine information for those getting started with the work in the marketing field and made sure that information required outside of this was explained in a good way .
The course training was really helpful according to the opinion of the one of the trainee and she is ready to continue for more courses.
The training on this subject was very brief as well as very perspicuous and useful to understand.
Career Benefits of this Credit Portfolio Management Training
Benefits of the bank Credit Portfolio Management Training program
The bank credit training program proffers the participants the chance to build a career in the area of the Commercial banking – an extremely competitive as well as growing field. The training program focuses on uniting formal credit as well as sales training with a hands-on business application.
Trainees will learn to:
- Analyze financial statements as well as industry reports
- Perform credit analysis as well as prepare loan submissions
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Banking – Credit Portfolio Management training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|