Credit Modeling for Banks:
Credit Rating plays a major role in any of the organization’s lifespan. It is basically determining the funding requirement of the business. So how is it done? It’s very simple if few steps are followed for analysis purpose. So one of the steps in this process is Credit Rating Modeling. Basically we need to do the forecasting of future financial statements. From these forecasted statements we get a notion about the credibility of the company. In this course on Credit Modeling for banks candidate will learn the Analyst’s way of analyzing financial statements.
- Know the purpose of credit modeling
- Understand the process of credit modeling
- Apply the concepts on actually credit analyzing a bank
- Students, Interns
- MBA’s / BBA’s / BMS / B.Com Graduates
- Even people from technical background are also most welcome.
- Keen Working Professionals
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Accounting concepts
- Financial Modeling