Creativity & Leadership Course:
Through this course on Creativity & Leadership you will be learning introduction to leaderships, leadership ethics & social responsibility, creativity and leadership practices, organizational methods to enhance creativity, types of leadership development programs. As we know creative leaders can manage complexity by inventing new business models based on entirely different assumptions.
Those who create new products, services, delivery methods and channels that make things simple and crisis proof will succeed. That way a company can even benefit on complexity.
Leading is one important function of management only next to planning and organizing. It is the liveliest element in the management process. It initiates actions to translate the decisions into concrete actions. Managers have to lead their subordinates through guiding and motivating. Leading involves directing, influencing and motivating employees to perform essential tasks. Every manager has to act as a leader in his area of operation.
What am I going to get from this Creativity & Leadership Course?
- To learn different dimensions of managerial leadership
- To learn what are the pre-requisites of Managerial Leadership
- To study different leadership roles and how leadership effectiveness is influenced by different factors
Creativity & Leadership Course target audience:
- For MBA and Phd students of management
- For those who are in managerial position and has to lead others
- HR Professional in leadership role
- Anyone who is interested to understand managerial leadership from human resource management perspective
Creativity & Leadership Course Pre-requisites:
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn