Creating a FPS Prototype Using Built-in Assets in Unreal Engine 4.0:
Unreal Engine 4 is a suite of integrated tools for game developers to design and build games, simulations, and visualizations. This training aims to provide the necessary training to teach you how to create those awesome games.
Through this training we shall be creating a fully playable FPS prototype from a completely Blank Project in Unreal Engine 4.0.
The students are not required to download any assets. They will also be introduced to a couple of new concepts like Blueprint Interfaces and LineTracing through this course.
Through this training you shall learn about the following;
- Introduction to the course.
- Setting up the Project for the course.
- Setting up the Player Crosshair.
- Line tracing for weapon shooting.
- Setting up the Hit Events.
- Setting up the Scoring System.
- Creating Custom Materials for the different targets.
- Simple Particle Effects on target hits.
- Creating the Game Over UI widget.
- Implementing Player Crouch functionality.
- Implementing Player Sprint functionality.
- Implementing Player Stamina functionality.
- Students interested in game development
- Game development Professionals
- Basic knowledge of game development