Content Creation and Marketing:
This course builds a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of marketing, advertising and analyzing products. As far as structure is concerned, it has three main sections, viz; Definition & the process of content creation, Content types & Tools and finally we will see examples, conclusion, and further references.
1. Introduction to the module: Benefits & future implication after learning this lecture
2. Overview of content marketing: Use & Strategy
3. Defining & identifying target customer:
4. Content Creation: purpose and who are we targeting, Goal of creating the content
5. Deciding content media platform
6. Scheduling the marketing
7. Standardization of the content
8. Methods and resources to create content
9. Limitations: limit, research, budget
11. Content types & channels :Blogs, Lifecycle Emails, e-newsletters, WhitePapers, Case Studies, Ebooks, Digital Magazines, Mobile Apps , Web Apps, Podcasts, Webinars, Infographics , Articles and Press Releases, Press Releases, Social Media
12. Examples (5-6)
13. Few certification information like inbound certifications (Not sure if you allow this.. please confirm)
This course teaches as how content marketing is the art of communicating with your customers and prospects without selling. The course will cover the role that content marketing plays for businesses to attract potential consumers’ attention towards their products by highlighting and promoting their key features. The tutorials has several case studies references which you can go and refer to them online in details. You can also do few certifications after reading the course.
• A good understanding of the fundamental concepts of marketing, advertising and analyzing products
• Process of content creation
• Learning the real life case studies
• Learning the types of contents and tools in which we create the content for marketing
• It will primarily help all the readers who are into advertising or the ones who aspire to make a career in Digital Marketing.
• B2B/B2C businesses to reach out to their customers
• It is an end to end course and hence no prior knowledge is required as such. However, a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of marketing, advertising and analyzing products & audience will be an added advantage.