Comprehensive Training on XML:
What is XML? Let’s start with its full-form, shall we? XML stands for Extensible Markup Language.
How big a deal is XML for web development? In the shortest words, XML makes your web applications, including websites, more powerful, versatile and smarter. This guide removes all the hype surrounding XML that has characterized most of its discussions. It instead focuses on delivering the knowledge and background needed to master this markup language.
This course will introduce the concept of XML, after which you would be learning in detail about the XML DTD And namespaces. Further we will in detail understand about the style sheets, XML document using CSS and XSL. Next we will learn about the XML document using CSS and XSL and XML schemas.
Interested in learning this course? Before you sign up and start your journey, make sure you meet the prerequisites for this course. Don’t worry, though. The course has been designed to meet a broad audience, and so long as you have the following, you should be all good:
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Basic knowledge about software and their terms
- A passion to learn and interest in IT
- A desire to expand your knowledge about coding and IT in general
What’s the target audience for this course? To be honest, pretty much everyone needs to have some practical knowledge of about IT and web development in this day and age. The course is therefore applicable to everyone, but the narrowest target audience for this course would be
- Students pursuing graduation in an IT field
- Students pursuing post-graduation in an IT field
- Working professionals who want to expand their IT knowledge
- Developers that want a jumpstart to their XML learning
- People who want to learn how to build a website or to improve the effectiveness of their website
- Students in college, studying any stream
- Web developers and IT professionals who want to explore XML in greater depth