Comprehensive Training on Discounted Cash Flow (DCF):
One of the valuation methods Discounted Cash Flows (DCF) is used to determine the worth of investing. This training is dedicated to learning about this most commonly used DCF valuation techniques wherein you shall understand its techniques right from scratch on a financial model.
With the help of practical application and examples you shall understand different valuation methods available to investors, what is DCF? , where is it used, benefits of using DCF – comparability with other methods, projecting cash flows, determining levered and unlevered beta, calculating cost of equity, calculating after tax cost of debt, calculating WACC, calculating a terminal value using Gordon growth as well as the multiples method, discounting the cash flows at WACC, finding the per share intrinsic value, concluding the analysis, creating share price sensitivity tables and constructing a football field valuation
By joining this training you would benefit by::
- Learning how to do DCF valuations on companies financial statements
- Learning how to find the per share intrinsic value
- DCF Valuation techniques.
Who should join this Training?
- Financial Analysts
- Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance/Fixed Income market.
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
- Basic knowledge of Finance concepts
- Fundamental understanding of financial modeling