Comprehensive Relative Valuation Training:
Relative Valuation is a corporate value technique where the price earnings ratio and earnings per share of a company is compared with its sectoral companies and hence the company’s performance is evaluated. This training is dedicated to learning about this most commonly used valuation techniques wherein you shall understand relative valuation right from scratch. With the help of practical application and examples you shall understand the Earning Multiples such as PE ratio, Value/ EBIT , Value / EBIDTA, Ent value/ EBIDTA, Book Value Multiples, Revenue Multiples such as Price / Sales per share, Value/ Sales and industry Specific variables.
By joining this training you would benefit by:
- Learning how to do relative valuations on companies financial statements
- Learning various earnings multiples, book value multiples, revenue multiples and industry specific variables.
- Valuation techniques
Who should join this Training?
- Professionals who want to pursue a career in the Private Equity industry
- Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance/Fixed Income market.
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
- Basic knowledge of Finance concepts
- Fundamental understanding of financial modeling