Comprehensive Elasticsearch Training:
Elasticsearch is a highly scalable open-source full-text search and analytics engine. It allows you to store, search, and analyze big volumes of data quickly and in near real time. It is generally used as the underlying engine/technology that powers applications that have complex search features and requirements. It allows you to start with one machine and scale to hundreds and supports distributed search deployed over Amazon EC2’s cloud hosting.
Elasticsearch Training course aims to provide a solid foundation in search and information retrieval. It starts with fundamental concepts and covers the best practices, key features, and distributed search application development with Elasticsearch.
The training will help you learn about
Introduction to Kibana
Introduction to Logstash
Scoring, relevance, and DevOps
- People who would like to work with Elasticsearch / Kibana
- Aspiring DBA’s
- Big Data professionals
- Basic knowledge of relational databases is needed
- Basic understanding of Java, JSON, search engines, and web technologies
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Basic understanding of linux/unix sytem concepts
- Passion to continuously learn about elasticsearch and stay up to date about various tools and techniques