The CFA charter is one of the most respected designations in finance, considered by many to be the gold standard in the field of investment analysis. Its uses lay in various dimensions of the financial world, including portfolio management, treasury, risk management, Hedge Funds etc.
This is a CFA Curriculum – Ethics course and is designed for those who want to learn about Ethics to appear for CFA examination. Through this course you will be learning about code of ethics, professional standards, 2A Material non-public information, 3A loyalty, prudence and care, preservation of confidentiality, responsibility of supervisors, communication with clients & prospective clients, disclosure of conflicts, responsibility as a CFA member candidate, global investment performance standard, Gips Complaint firm Responsibilities and many more.
- To summarize material in accordance to the Learning Outcome Statements provided by CFA institute
- To create a solid understanding of the ground concepts in Level One. This can then be carried upon by candidates in the levels ahead.
- Others who are interested in a career in Investment Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. An exemption can be made where you can write the CFA level 1 if you
a) Are in the final year of your undergraduate program,
b) Have four years of professional experience, or
c) Have a combination of both, equating to at least four years.
- Passion to learn. It is not an easy program to complete. It is considered as one of the toughest degrees to obtain in the financial world.