Certified Microsoft Azure Training Course:
eduCBA brings you the course on Certified Microsoft Azure Training. This course is aimed at IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premises infrastructure. This course introduces the participants to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premises.
What each Section covers Certified Microsoft Azure Training?
There are various sections in this training. You can view the same in the currculum. Some of the important sections that this training covers are: Microsoft Azure portal, Azure virtual network,Azure virtual storage, Creating sharepoint machine in azure, Scalibility, Connecting azure to site network, Local area and recovery services, Migartion on premise to azure cloud and much more.
Certified Microsoft Azure Training Target Audience?
- IT professional who want to deploy, configure and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT professional who want to use Microsoft Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professional who want to take Microsoft Certification exam 70.533, implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions.
- Windows server administrators
Certified Microsoft Azure Training Pre-requisites?
- Understanding of on-premises virtual te hnologies including TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including: Create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on internet.