About Cement Sector Financial Modelling Training
The cement sector is considered to be highly significant from the perspective of it being a component of the economy’s infrastructure growth. In both industrial as well as housing works, cement is the construction material that is the most preferred one and the demand for cement is linked directly to the other allied industries like finance, infrastructure, construction, etc.
India happens to be the world’s second largest market as far as cement is concerned and the growth has been taking place in leaps and bounds along with the pace at which the growth of the economy has been taking place. The main players in the cement sector of India consist of ACC Cement, JK Cements, Ambuja Cements, Ultratech Cement etc.
The designing of the tutorials on the Financial Modelling in the Cement Sector has been done for the participants so that they get assistance in creating a professional Financial Model which is excel based and also gain knowledge about valuation analysis. The case study of ACC Cement Ltd. (an Indian Cement Company) will be taken for the purpose financial modelling and also for valuation analysis. The course is very extensive and it will be including a detailed understanding of the dynamics of the cement sector along with the preparation of a financial model.
The Training Objective of the Financial Modelling in the Cement Sector
You will be able to learn about the following things with the help of this course on the “Cement Sector Financial Modelling” –
- The structure of the industry, patterns of demand and supply and the various trends of the cement industry
- Financial Modelling
- Comparable Company Analysis with the use of EV / EBITDA multiple
- Risk Analysis
- DuPont as well as Ratio Analysis
- Valuations with the use of DCF method which involves calculations pertaining to FCFF and WACC
The “Cement Sector Financial Modelling” curriculum consists of the following sections –
Excel Foundation – This section provides a basic knowledge on how to work on Excel. It consists of the following subsections –
- How to format a financial model
- Paste Special Function
- Logistic Functions – ANF / OR / IF
- Arithmetic Functions – TRUNCATE, SMALL, MIN, MAX, LARGE, INT, ABS
- Date Functions- DATE, WEEKDAY
- Auto Filter
- Learning how to convert text to string
- Pivot Tables
- How to print setup options
- Grouping Tabs
- Conditional Formatting
- Protection of the Worksheet
- Cell Information
- Validation of Data
- Creation of text to column
- Learning how to convert text to string
- Learning about subtotal function
- Check Boxes
- List Boxes as well as Combo Boxes
- Spinners and Scroll Bar
- Group Boxes and Options Buttons
- Downloading of all the PDF and Excel Files
Cement Sector Financial Modelling – The section gives an overview of the Cement Industry and is divided into the following subsections –
- An overview of the Cement Sector
- Products and Technology of the Cement Industry
- Structure of the Cement Industry
- Demand and Supply in the Cement Industry
- Trends of the Cement Industry
- Regional Dynamics of the Cement Industry
- Costing, Pricing and Profitability Analysis of the Cement Industry
- Credit Themes of the Cement Industry
- Business and Financial Risk Analysis of the Cement Industry
- Industry Outlook and Stock Performance of the Cement Industry
- A Comparative Study of the Top 3 Players in the Cement Industry
- Comparable Companies Analysis of the Cement Sector (Comp Analysis)
- Ratio Analysis of Ultratech Cement
- DuPont Analysis of Ultratech Cement
- Ratio Analysis of ACC Cement
- DuPont Analysis of ACC Cement
- Comparables Analysis of ACC Cement
- Financial Modelling of ACC Cement
- Valuations of ACC Cement
- Downloading of all PDF and Excel Files
What are the requirements/pre-requisites?
The pre-requirements for the Cement Sector Financial Modelling Course consist of the following –
- Basic knowledge related to finance
- A computer that has an internet connection
- A passion for learning
Target Audience for this training
The target audience for the training on the Financial Modelling in the cement sector will include the following persons –
- Any professional who is working in the financial services industry
- People who wish to work as equity analysts in the cement sector
- Students who are pursuing diploma, degree, commerce and engineering and who wish to take up a career in finance
- Any person who is a keen learner
FAQs – General Questions
- I am totally new to the Cement Sector as well as to Financial Modelling? What are the difficulties that I will be facing while pursuing this course?
You will not be facing any difficulties while pursuing this course even though you are new to both the cement sector as well as to financial modelling. This course starts right from the scratch and hence it will be explaining the basics to you. It will also provide you with a foundation to work on Excel. You should be a keen learning and show a passion for learning and the remaining part of guiding you and making you understand the topic will be taken care of by the course itself.
- What are the various things that this tutorial is going to teach me about?
The course will be teaching you about a number of things that are related to working on excel, about the cement sector and about the financial modelling. It will be teaching you about the structure of the cement industry of India, the patterns that are related to the demand as well as to the supply and the different trends that can be observed in the cement industry. In the financial modelling part you will be learning about the comparable company analysis that will be done with the help of EBITDA / EV multiple, risk analysis, DuPont analysis along with valuations with the help of the DCF method.
- How will this course be helpful to me practically?
This course on “Cement Sector Financial Modelling” is going to be of help to you practically if you are looking to start a career in the financial services industry or if you are planning to work as an equity analyst in the sector of cement. It will also be of practical help to any of the students who are keen learners and have a desire to take up a career in the financial sector in the coming years. It will be helping using in the creation of the professional financial modelling as well as valuation analysis. Relevant examples are provided from the cement sector to make understanding easier.
The training that is offered by eduCBA is simply amazing. The curse which I undertook on this website was “Cement Sector Financial Modelling” and it turned out to be absolutely awesome. It assisted me a lot in understanding the concept of financial modelling in a proper way. Apart from that, I was able to make comparisons between the various cement companies based on a number of multiples. The course taught me that it is very vital to apply the multiple that is the most appropriate for this sector. The course was a brief one but it aided me in building a base for further studies on this sector in the coming years. I am very grateful to eduCBA for offering courses of such a high quality.
The learning through the online mode of eduCBA has been great. It gave me a great flexibility of learning from anywhere and at anytime at your own convenience and this is the best part of it. The services that are provided by the website are also prompt and quick and there are absolutely no issues with them. Another very good thing about these courses is that the training which is provided is industry based with examples that help to know the topic in a thorough way. I did the “Cement Sector Financial Modelling Course” and was highly satisfied with the services and overall it was an exceptional experience. The study material and the videos covered all the details and all the modules of the course provided an in-depth knowledge of the various concepts.
The eduCBA website helped me in gaining perfect knowledge of the financial modelling in the cement sector, something that I really needed. I also got the assistance from the experts to clarify the doubts that I had pertaining to the topic. Overall the services that were provided by eduCBA were extremely good. The course was also very well structured and full of practical examples from the cement industry. I would highly recommend this course to any person who wants to pursue a career as an equity analyst in the cement sector.
Career Benefits of this training
Cost Effective and Very Useful
This course which is offered by eduCBA is extremely cost effective as the amount of knowledge that you gain after pursuing this course is very extensive when compared to the amount that you invest to learn about this course. Besides, being economical, the course will also be extremely useful to those participants who wish to take up a career in the financial sector especially in the case of the cement industry. The career can be as an analyst in the financial sector or to be more specific it can be like an equity analyst in the cement industry.
Thorough Knowledge about the Cement Sector
The cement sector is one of the most crucial sectors of the economy as the growth of the infrastructure is dependent on this sector. The reason for this is that cement is the main raw material that is used for the development of infrastructure in the country whether it is industrial infrastructure or residential infrastructure. This course will give you an overview of the cement sector and help you to gain a proper understanding and thorough knowledge related to financial modelling as well as valuation analysis in this sector with the help of relevant examples.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Cement Sector Financial Modeling courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|