About the Categorization of Attitude course:
This course specifically is to understand the categorization of Attitude. In these tutorials you would learn about the Categories & the cognitive process of categorization; Role of leaders in changing attitude & behaviour, Application of attitude in organizational behaviour, Organizational, group & Individual factors to develop positive attitude & Causes of negative attitude, How to change attitude, barriers of changes and finally summarizing the entire topic.
- Behavioral & soft skills training modules would be comprised of all the smart skills that can be utilized to develop personal & professional life.
- All the modules are designed considering the contemporary learning needs of people; and relevant examples are provided to make the sessions easier to comprehend.
- Hard skills are tangible skills that are easy to teach, identify, and measure. Some examples of hard skills are occupational skills such as technical and administrative; Hard skills also include your degrees, certifications, job titles. Soft skills are intangible interpersonal skills that are associated with an individual’s ability to effectively interact with others.
- These skills are not easy to measure but they can be observed in individuals who possess the ability to interact with people well.
Target Customers for Categorization of Attitude Course:
- Anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills
Pre-Requisites for Categorization of Attitude Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn