Categorical Data Analysis Using SAS:
SAS which stands for Statistical Analysis System is a software developed by the SAS Institute a private company based out of Cary, North Carolina, USA. Its primary objective is to be able to process large chunks of data and analyse it aid in the process of intelligent decision making. SAS has has been widely accepted in the world and it accounts for almost 70% of the data processing market place.
Through this advanced training you shall be able to perform categorical data analysis effectively explained through practical business case study.
The training will include the following;
- Examining Distributions
- Test of Associations by using chi-square test
- Fisher’s Exact p-values for Pearson Chi-square test
- Statistical Business Analysts
- Data analysts
- Risk analysts
- Market researchers
- Anyone who wants to learn statistical analysis
- Basic computer working knowledge
- Idea of creating data sheets with help of Excel software and workings of the same.