Online CAPM Training Course:
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is the valuable entry-level certification for the project practitioners. Designed for those with the little or no project experience, the CAPM® indicate your understanding of the fundamental knowledge and terminology and the processes of the effective project management. Whether you are the new to project management or already serving as a subject matter expert on the project teams, the CAPM can also get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
Who should apply for Free Online CAPM Training Course?
If you are a less experienced project professional looking to demonstrate your promise to project management and also improves your ability to manage the larger projects and from them earn additional responsibility and stand out to the potential employers the CAPM certification is right for you.
To do the CAPM Certification this are the Requirement for that CAPM –
To apply for the CAPM exam, you need to have :
• A secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent)
• At least 1,500 hours of project experience in that particular language or 23 hours of the project management education by the time you can sit for the exam.
The benefits of CAPM® Certification to employees of an organization are as follows:
Employees would be trained and educated on all over the aspects of the project. PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management is a valuable entry-level certification for the project practitioners. Designed for those with the little bit and no project experience, the CAPM demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
Pre-Requisites for Free Online CAPM Training Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to Learn
Target Audience for Free Online CAPM Training Course:
- If you are a less experienced project professional which are looking to demonstrate your commitment to the project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM certification is the right for you.
- This is an overview of the requirements. For the complete details regarding the CAPM eligibility requirements, please view the CAPM Handbook for any further details.
- If you have gained some experience leading and directing the projects, you may want to see if you are ready for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
How to apply and prepare for the exam:
• To apply for the CAPM Exam, register and login to your system to get started. A printable CAPM application form is also available.
• If you want more information regarding the CAPM then Get the more information on the CAPM’s role and the requirements. For a more detailed look, consult the CAPM handbook.
• Ready to take the exam? Use the CAPM Exam Guidance for the further information about the exam and the tips for preparing and important update.
Maintain Your CAPM Certification
As a CAPM certification holder, you can do not need to earn PDUs. Instead, you take a re-exam before the end of your five-year certification cycle.
Video Description –
Section 1: CAPM Introduction
– Introduction to CAPM
In this video tutorial Basic concepts about the CAPM explained, means how was to do the CAPM exam preparation, what is the requirement of study material for CAPM exam.
Why CAPM, Project Definition and Features
Why we want to give this CAPM exam that explained in this video tutorial and also included the Project Definition and Feature of the CAPM exam.
– CAPM Introduction Part 3
In this video tutorial Introduction about the CAPM explained in the earlier part but remaining continuation part of the CAPM explained.
Section 2: Project, Program, Portfolio, PMBOK
– Introduction to Project Management
In this video tutorial of the CAPM Introduction about the Project Management explained in tharoally. What is mean by project management and How its required and also helpful that displayed in this video tutorial.
– Project Management details Continues
The remaining part of the project management explained in this video tutorial. Why we required to learn the project management, How its helpful and other than that all the remaining things.
– Program and Program Management
What is mean by program and the Program Management that’s explained in this video tutorial Program and Program Management.
What is mean by Program, When this program executes and How its helpful to us and much more of the program.
– Portfolio, PMBOK 5
In this video tutorial explained the Portfolio and the PMBOK 5 some basic introduction part explained in this tutorial.
– PMBOK 5th Edition
In this video tutorial here explained the PMBOK in the 5th edition what all changes in the new one 5th edition PMBOK and earlier PMBOK in the 5th Edition PMBOK the advanced features are present in this PMBOK which was very helpful.
Section 3: Important Basic Concepts
– Project Stake Holders
In this video tutorial explained the Project Stake Holders. In that video tutorial explained the How was this project stake holders used and its also helpful to us.
– Enterprise Environmental Factors, Projectized Organization
In this video tutorial explained the environmental factors and also the Projectized Organization, the basic concepts regarding this explained in this video tutorial.
– Functional Organization, Matrix Organization
In this video tutorial Functional Organization and the Matrix Organization explained How it would be handled and How this Function organization and matrix organization helpful.
– Types of Organizational Structures, Project Lifecycle
In this video tutorial explained the Project Lifecycle and the Organizational structure, some basic part is covered in this video tutorial.
– Project Management Lifecycle
In this video tutorial Lifecycle for the Project Management explained. How if the one project comes then from how many phase it goes , from that each phase is the important for that project.