C # Training Course:
C#: A Unique Programming Language
C# was designed for CLI/Common Language Infrastructure. This comprises an executable code and runtime environment enabling the use of numerous high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.
C# Course: Easy to Learn, Quick to Compile
C# is a modern, general-purpose programming language which is simple to learn and can be compiled across numerous platforms.
C# Course: Object and Component-Oriented
C # training is a high-level language which is object and component oriented. It is easy to master because it is a structured language that produces programs high on efficiency. It is part of the Dot Net framework.
C# Course: Robust Programming Features
C#training follows traditional high-level languages such as C and C++. Additionally, it bears a strong resemblance to Java. What makes C# training uncommon is its numerous strong programming features which make it the top choice of programmers across the globe.
Some of the important and robust programming features of this language include the following:
|Boolean conditions||Standard library||Automatic garbage collection||Assembly versioning|
|Properties and events||Delegates and event management||Generics that are easy to use||Quick indexers|
|Conditional compilation||Simple multithreading||Integration with Windows||LINQ and LAMBDA expressions|
C# is a very elegant, type-safe object-oriented language. It enables developers to build secure and robust applications running on .NET frameworks. C# training can be used for creating different types of applications such as Windows client applications, client-server applications and database applications. Apart from that, it can also create XML Web services, distributed components and more.
Stunning Graphics that Communicate: A Visual Avatar
Visual C# training provides an advanced code editor and convenient interface designers as well as an integrated debugger and other key tools to make it simpler to develop applications based on a .NET framework and C# language. Visual C# requires the understanding of basic programming concepts.
Learning the Language: Syntax which is Simple
C# training has a highly expressive and simple syntax which is easy to learn. Developers acquainted with C, C++ or Java can easily learn this language. A big advantage of C# syntax is that it simplifies difficulties associated with C++. Plus, it also provides powerful features including malleable value types, delegates, enumerations, direct memory access and lambda expressions. These are elusive in Java, but present in C# beginners.
C# training course supports generic methods and types. This provides increased type safety cum performance. It also yields iterators which customize iteration behaviors symbolized by client code. C# beginners have a first-class language construct because it has a strongly typed query using Language Integrated Query/LINQ expressions.
C# Course is an object-oriented language which means it supports features like inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation.
Encapsulation: Variables and methods which form the entry point of the application are encapsulated within class definitions.
Inheritance: Class may inherit directly from a parent class, yet it can implement n number of interfaces.
In C# beginners, there is a struct or lightweight class as well, which is a stack allocated type useful for implementing interfaces without the feature of inheritance. Methods that outperform virtual methods in a parent class require overriding keywords to avoid redefinition.
Innovative Language Constructs that Facilitate Software Development
C# beginners also make it easy to develop software components via numerous innovative language constructs which are as follows:
- Delegates: Encapsulated method signatures that enable type-safe notifications
- Properties- Accessors for private member variables
- Attributes- Declarative metadata regarding types at runtime
- LINQ providing built-in query capabilities across numerous data sources
- Inline XML documentation comments
C# can also take on anything a native app of C++ can perform through the process of “interop”. This enables C# beginners programs to support pointers and unsafe code for cases where direct memory access is crucial.
NET framework: Serving as the Platform Architecture for C# Training
C# training programs run on the .NET Framework. This framework is an integral component of Windows. It includes CLR or Common Language Runtime, a virtual execution system and really unified set of class libraries. CLR refers to the commercial implementation carried out by Microsoft. It is the implementation of the Common Language Infrastructure, a global standard for creation of execution and development environments characterized by the seamless working of languages and libraries
How Did It Work?
Source code in C# is compiled into an intermediate language or IL. This conforms to CLI specification. An executable file called the assembly stored IL code and resources such as strings and bitmaps. The typical extension of such files is .dil or .exe. The manifest provides data regarding the types, versions, culture and security requirements of assembly types.
The assembly is loaded onto the CLR when the C# beginner’s program is executed. Once security requirements are met, CLR carries out Just In Time compilation for converting IL code to instructions in native machine form. CLR also provides services pertaining to resource management, exception handling, and automatic garbage collection.
CLR: A Managed Code
CLR is referred to as the managed code in direct contrast to unmanaged code compiled into native machine language targeting a particular system.
What does the .NET framework catch?
- One of the key features of the .NET Framework is language interoperability as the IL code compiled by the compiler of this programming language confirms to Common Type Specification. Therefore, IL code generated from C# can blend with code generates d from .NET versions of more than 25 CTS complaint languages such as Visual Basic, Visual C++ or more.
- The .NET framework also catches an extensive library of 4000 classes other than runtime services. For file input and output to string manipulation and XML parsing, these classes are organized into namespaces providing numerous useful functionality.
- C# source code, as well as other .NET languages, are compiled into intermediate bytecode known as Microsoft Intermediate Language. C# is derived from C, C++, and Java with some features from Microsoft Visual Basic in the mix. C# is used for developing applications for the Microsoft .NET environment which offers an alternative to Java development.
C# Training Flashback: History of C#
C# beginners designed for developing components in a completely object-oriented manner as part of the Microsoft .NET initiative. C# was launched in the year 2000 when Microsoft founder Bill Gates presided over the Professional Developers Conference.
Visual Studio .NET was also announced at the same time.
Primary creators of C# were Peter Golde, Eric Gunnerson, Peter Sollichy, Anders Hejlsberg as well as Scott Wiltamuth.
About Hejslberg: Principle designer of this language was Anders Hejlsberg who was the lead architect at Microsoft. He was also a framework designer with the experience with Visual J++, Delphi, and Turbo Pascal.
C# Training and Common Language Infrastructure have been submitted to international standards organizations such as IEC, ISO, and IEC.
Who should learn C# Course?
- C# is more than a musical note, it is also a programming language. Tuned in to Microsoft’s .NET framework and introduced in 2000, it has been through 5 versions and even a mascot.
- C# Course is considered one of the top programming languages to learn and it can get you hired.
- C# is presently the most used language in the development of third-party apps for Windows. It is also the most used language for programming Windows Silverlight.
- From programmers to students, corporate workers to company executives, C# is the right choice for anyone who wants to advance their programming skills.
- C# learning curve is short for those who are already well versed in the programming language.
- Learning C #is a snap for those well versed in programming languages.
Should I learn C# Course?
- C# Course is very useful. It is a programming language which has a unique set of features.
- Apart from built-in functional programming capabilities and built-in asynchronous programming capacities, C# offers native garbage collection as well as type safety.
- If you want to learn C# Course, there are many resources including videos, books, manuals and instructional websites.
- If you already know programming languages such as Java, C++ or C, learning this extremely useful and highly marketable programming language could have further benefits.
Why learn C# Training Course?
C# Course: C# Training has become an industry standard
European Computer Manufacturer’s Association ratified the C# language specification as a standard in 2001. ISO certification for this programming language makes it the gold standard in the industry. The C# language was developed as part of the .NET initiative and submitted for standardization.
C# Course: C# is runtime agnostic
C# language is designed to be runtime agnostic apart from being platform agnostic. If the implementation supports the type and functionality described in any specification, C# compiler can race on almost any kind of runtime architecture. Certain early third-party implementations compile C# directly to Java bytecode.
C# Course: C#: The Best From The Rest
Designers of C# language took advantage of C, C++ and Java development. The best aspects of these languages were combined to create this modern, object-oriented language without the drawbacks and limitations of other languages. Many language features which are misused have been removed in C# to make the language safer for developers.
C# excels in that it provides first-class support for the concept of properties (data members) plus other common elements of object-oriented programming. Along with property declarations, C# inherently supports events, declared values and reference types, operator overloading and delegates.
Managed Code- Superseding Native Machine Instructions
Through the Microsoft implementation, C# programs yield managed code. The result of compilation produces program comprising embedded CIL instructions rather than native machine instructions. CIL referred to as Microsoft Intermediate Language or sometimes as IL- is akin to the concept of Java bytecode and comprises low-level instructions run by CLI compliant runtimes. These programs are called managed code as CLR converts these instructions to machine executable code and handles infrastructure services for code such as garbage collection, object lifetime and heap management and type verification.
Easy Learning Curve
C#: A Valuable Addition to the Developer’s Toolbox
C# training is an important addition to the toolbox of developers. Standardization of language and class libraries ensures skills will be useful across platforms and language features, as well as capabilities, offer important reasons to commence using it in development.
What are the pre-requisites of learning C#?
- C# training requires no previous programming experience.
- But you must have access to a computer and be able to create, edit text files, download and install C#Compiler and IDE and editing compiling and running files from the Course.
- Microsoft Visual C# 2005 Express Edition is recommended for this programming language but 2008 or 2010 is also suitable.
- C# training is a programming language which is very similar to Java in syntax, the only difference being all variable types are from a common ancestor class.
- Purpose of C# course is to define operations computer can carry out for performing the tasks. By itself, the computer has no value till the programming language provides the requisite instructions.
What Can C# Program Accomplish?
- C# training programs can put data into databases or cull them out, show high-speed graphics in a game or video or control electronic devices attached to the personal computer.
- Certain computer programs were written for specific purposes, for example, Pascal was devised to reach good programming techniques while Java was originally developed to control toasters!
- The uniqueness of C# course is that it is a general-purpose language with features needed to make programs robust and it does not need pointers. Screen handling in C# is also top quality.
Which Computers Can Run C#?
PCs or computers which can run the .NET framework, On Linux under project Mono and DOTGNU project can run this programming language.
Getting Started with C# Training
To get going, you need a C# compiler. Commercial and free ones are both available. C# training is composed using a text editor and in the form of statements that look like mathematical formulas. This is saved in a text file and compiled as well as linked to generate machine codes which can be run. Each application written on a computer has been written and compiled and the original source code is generally open source. Some of the most popular programming languages include Java, C, and C#.
Advantages/Uses of the C# Training:
- C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language which helps you to import a namespace and use classes in a component.
- This unique programming language supports XML comments to add comments to code which are placed into XML format and can be used for documenting the code.
- C# has a simpler and more rational syntax while getting rid of the difficulties inherent in C++
- C# is associated with operator overloading not available in VB.NET and allows access to memory directly using unsafe code blocks
- C# allows implementation of the interface in a base class and re-implementation of the interface in the derived class providing a new definition for it. Nested classes are the USP of C#.
- C#supports conditional compilation and cross-language interoperability with any language of the .NET framework.
- The biggest advantage of C# training is that it is based on reflection mechanism; This interesting programming language involves reflection capabilities, automatic garbage collection, unexisting circular dependencies, an absence of global functions and variables. Non-boolean variables cannot be used as conditions and this cleaner and less error-prone.
- In C#, apps can be executed within a restricted sandbox.
Industry Applications of C# Courses:
- Java has been called the “mother language” of the .NET initiative and C# is a worthy contender. It has been guarded against the various misunderstood language features. C and C++ can manipulate memory through pointers yet this can also lead to bugs and memory leaks.
- To prevent misuse of the pointer manipulation, this feature is designed to be involved explicitly in a C# training program.
- This is the most popular language for developing business applications targeting a Windows environment.
- It is a leading advertising and programming web language and has also gained considerable ground in game programming. SMEs need in-house developers and apps that run on Windows allow the user to retrieve and manipulate information from a data storage server.
- C# is designed to produce quick and efficient interoperable desktop applications.
- C# is currently a mature language with powerful impact and applications in the field of business and industry.
- C# can be used to build all kinds of applications from Windows clients applications to web and mobile apps as well as enterprise software, backend, and service-oriented apps.
Conclusion of C# Course:
C# training is a powerful programming language with many applications in business and industry. It is also a software developer’s dream come true. C# is an object-oriented programming language which has many applications across systems and devices. This truly versatile programming language is different from the others and in many ways, it is unique.
eduCBA unique C# Course will help you to learn all the concepts of C# in details as the course on C# Course starts from scratch. So what are you waiting for? Join this C# Course and become a Pro in C#.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s C# Training – C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|