About the Banking Evolution Course:
- We all require banking services to manage all our finances. A bank is where an individual can deposit money, transfer money and can even borrow money for different purposes.
- Money has been perceived in different forms and shapes, based on its availability and the needs of the society.
- We all trust the people in charge of the monetary policy.
- They pilot the financial systems with dexterity and foresight through the uneven terrains of the economic cycles. But we don’t bother to assess and evaluate these finance pilots who are managing our hard earned money.
- In spite of the Banking system playing an important role in the growth of the individual and the development of the economy do we really care to know the origins of banking and how it has evolved over a period of time?
The Banking Sector:
- The Banking sector mirrors an economic rise. The world has witnessed the support provided by the bankers to the kings and countries since ancient times for blossoming the trade and commerce.
- The evolution of banking helps us to understand the innovative ideas, creative thinking and use of changing financial ecosystem as an opportunity to grow exponentially.
- Those institutions which have customized their systems to cope with the change are highly successful to cater to the ever growing needs of their customers by providing a wide range of products and services while the laggards have fallen out of the race for survival.
- This course will help you to measure the pace of evolution of banking in India and sensitize you to what else has to be done to establish the Indian Banks amongst the top banks of the world.
What will you learn in this Banking Evolution Course?
- This Banking Evolution course is going to reveal the origins of the word “Bank” and explain the evolution of banking from the ancient times throughout the whole world.
- It includes a detailed description of the evolution of banking in India too. It is indeed interesting to note that the money which we are all using in the form of paper currency represented once upon a time an animal bone, a raw material, grains and cattle, knives and spades and even coins made of different metals.
- Over and above money human civilization also created negotiable instruments to enable them to avoid the risk of carrying cash just as we use the card product in the present era.
- This Banking Evolution course also makes you familiar with the concept of the Central bank, the need for regulation in the banking sector, the emergence of organizations to secure deposits of money made by the public with financial institutions to increase public confidence in financial institutions, the enhancing security features on the banknotes as well as the banking system, the emergence of international monetary institutions like the IMF and the World Bank and the current banking structure in India.
- This Banking Evolution course is surely going to help all students to lay a strong foundation in banking before doing any detailed course on banking.
- Besides students, all those curious minds who always wanted to know some finer details about banking will enjoy the revelations made in this banking course.
- The banking industry has not grown overnight, but it has evolved over a period of time. So many innovations have already been done and a lot more is yet to be done.
- Whether one is a student entering a business school or an experienced professional wishing to climb the corporate ladder, the banking evolution course can provide you with the foundation on banking which you can use to enlighten yourself for enhancing your contribution to the new happenings in the banking space.
Banking Evolution Course Objective:
To understand how different objects of value can take different forms of money which are used as a medium of exchange for trade, commerce and even for personal growth and development.
Banking Evolution – Target Customers:
- Anyone who wants to understand the evolution of banking
Pre-Requisites – Banking Evolution
- Basic understanding of money
- Passion to learn about the creative ideas that were responsible for banking evolution
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Banking Evolution courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|